Forum

Roleplays, Stories, Chatting, and more!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Into The Wild: A Warrior Cats RP (ANYONE CAN JOIN!!)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
100ashley100

PostSubject: Into The Wild: A Warrior Cats RP (ANYONE CAN JOIN!!)   Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:01 pm

As you softly stroll through the forest, abandoned by a twoleg or even found on the streets of the city helplessly looking for prey and a shelter. Your paws ache from the coarse crackling leaves and matted fur lay in different ways on each section of your pelt. Burrs and thorns are found on every inch of your wet fur. Suddenly, you stop daydreaming when a yowl of terrified cats run across the forest and tumble past you. They hiss and stare at the cats in front of you.
Innocently, you just watch them fight ."The fight needs to stop!" pale blue tom cat appears in front of you. He growls,
"Hey,you! Join our clan so you have protection, and food. Come ,follow me into my clan."

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Welcome to the warrior cat RP! Pick a clan from four of our best ones here!

But first,read the rules Smile :
1.Dont kill another user's cat or rip off a limb without permission from them.
2.When posting something off topic, use this (insert text here)
3.When mating,dont get into details please!!
4.Post your filled-out form for your cat and wait for it to be accepted.The limit of cats you can own are 4
5.Use proper grammer.When your character talks,use these "
6.If you read the rules,post in the Other:warriors rule the forest (in olive green)
7.If your cat dies, it will go to Oceanclan OR Fireclan (your choice)

Other than that,have fun!!! Smile Smile Smile
---------------------------
FORM:
---------------------------
Name of cat:
Sex:
Clan:
Kin:
Pic/details:
Mate:
Crush:
Attitude:
Other:
--------------------------
These are clans similar to "Starclan"

Oceanclan:

Leader:
Deputy:
Medicine Cat:
Warriors:
Apprentices:
Queens:
Elders:
-----------------
Fireclan:

Leader:
Deputy:
Medicine Cat:
Warriors:
Apprentices:
Queens:
Elders:
-----------------
And these are the clans!
-----------------------
Bloodclan:

Leader:
Deputy:
Medicine Cat:
Warriors:
Apprentices:
Queens:
Elders:
-----------------
Lightningclan:

Leader:Ravenstar
Deputy:
Medicine Cat:Mistyflower
Warriors: Silverclaw; Gingerblaze
Apprentices:
Queens:
Kits: Sonnykit; Shadowkit
Elders:
-----------------

And heres meh form:

Name of cat:Ravenstar
Sex:Female
Clan:Lightningclan
Kin:None
Pic/details:
Mate:Open
Crush:Open
Attitude:Very strong and brave.Can be bossy at times,but is very gentle and sweet.
Other:Warrior cats rule the forest!

Last edited by 100ashley100 on Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:27 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
BubblyKristin

PostSubject: Re: Into The Wild: A Warrior Cats RP (ANYONE CAN JOIN!!)   Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:36 pm

Uh what does moons mean exactly?

months

I dont remember being absent minded.

A rose by any other name would be "deadly thornbearing assault vegetation".

If the #2 pencil is so popular, why is it #2?

In dog years, im dead.

I used to think i was indecisive, but now im not so sure...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/iheartwebkinz65
BubblyKristin

PostSubject: Re: Into The Wild: A Warrior Cats RP (ANYONE CAN JOIN!!)   Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:55 pm

THIS WILL BE EDITED!

Name of cat: Gingerblaze
Sex: tom
Clan:lightningclan
Kin: macey. Was lost in the woods and is searching for her brother.
Pic/details:
HE has right blue eyes with lines in the color that make it look like a million facets on a chystal. ANd he is a little less orange.
Mate:no mate yet
Crush:none yet
Attitude:Very giving, sweet, and honest. But can get worked up easily. Loves children and friends. he is independent but friendly. Very understanding and confident. He never loses... maybe he will be the one on the ground, but in his mind, he rules all.
Other: warriors rule the forest. This cat has been tasered, caught by animal control, and been in twelve bloody fights. His mind, is a whole other world.

In dog years, im dead.

Last edited by BubblyKristin on Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
whiskers12cat

PostSubject: Re: Into The Wild: A Warrior Cats RP (ANYONE CAN JOIN!!)   Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:54 am

BubblyKristin wrote:
Uh what does moons mean exactly?

months

moons.

and yes most likly it has to be a name like that. But if he was lost in the forest, he might have a normal name.

And Ashley, if Ravensnaps a leader, her name would have to be Ravenstar.

Name of cat: Silverclaw
Sex: She-cat
Clan: LightningClan
Kin: ~Unknown, unlessed wished to be created~ (if so pm me)
Pic/details:
Mate: ---
Crush: maybe bubbles char
Attitude: High-strong. Simply isn't afriad to show her own claws. She wants respect from others, not wanting to fail and be humiliated in from of a whole clan. She has anbition to be a deputy, although she has wait silently for Ravenstar to die...
Other: warrior cats rule the forest

Last edited by whisker on Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Evolia Redmoon

PostSubject: Re: Into The Wild: A Warrior Cats RP (ANYONE CAN JOIN!!)   Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:15 pm

Name of cat: (Named Shadow by her owners, but will be called...) Shadowkit
Sex: Female
Rank:kithood, so still a baby, but has dreams of becoming the Blood Clan leader. for now, she'll be found near the outskirts of Lightening Clan.
Clan: Lightening Clan
Kin: Her mother was a warrior of Blood Clan, but she doesn't know. Her father was a stray, taken in Fireclan and played as a medicine cat, so she can find her way of healing a bit better for one of her youth.
Pic/details: But her eyes are the color of river water, blue and clear.
Mate: Alone. Males distrust or get often clawed by her.
Crush: None.
Attitude: A snappy remarked creature. Hates crowds and gets into fights often. A.K.A: A total Bad-@$$.
Other: Her history is terribly brief. she was born to be a clan kit, but was given to two-legs when her mother died. She ran away, and fell into the river, nearly drowing and washing her down near the forest. She's fierce and quick.No likely to believe anything for a long time. Her trust is limited.
Back to top Go down
BubblyKristin

PostSubject: Re: Into The Wild: A Warrior Cats RP (ANYONE CAN JOIN!!)   Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:04 pm

My second!

Name of cat:SonnyKit
Sex:male
Clan: lightning clan
Kin: gingerpaw
Pic/details:
BRIGHT green eyes
Mate:none
Crush:none
Attitude: aware, alert, but happy-go-luck little boy. hhe always thinks twice, but can be a little irresponsable
Other: Gingerpaw is looking after him, but something is up, and only gingerpaw knows whats up.... Question his mom died at birth along with the oher kittens, who never had time to get out...

In dog years, im dead.

Back to top Go down
100ashley100

PostSubject: Re: Into The Wild: A Warrior Cats RP (ANYONE CAN JOIN!!)   Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:15 pm

All accepted! Sorry I havent been on these couple of days my computer hasnt been working..but now it is!
I changed my cat to Ravenstar,I think I forgot to add star to the name! tongue
Also,bubblykristin,are you a kit or apprentice?If I cant see a rank,I cant add ya to the list.
Back to top Go down
whiskers12cat

PostSubject: Re: Into The Wild: A Warrior Cats RP (ANYONE CAN JOIN!!)   Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:55 pm

Ashley, I'm helping Bubble out with her chars, hope thats oaky.
Back to top Go down
whiskers12cat

PostSubject: Re: Into The Wild: A Warrior Cats RP (ANYONE CAN JOIN!!)   Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:06 pm

Oh, maybe you should narrow it down to 1 or 2 clans and have only the other mentioned... I'm not trying to be rude, but it would take forever to fill up all 4 clans.

Name of cat: Mistyflower
Age: 14 moons. Young for a medicine cat, but her mentor died earlier then expected.
Kin: ---
Pic/details: -below-
Mate: -None, can't have one because she is a medicine cat.
Crush: -None
Attitude: Caring. Obviously of her patients carefully, and is afraid she will give someone the wrong herbs and end up killing them since she didn't have enough time to learn every detail from her mentor, Smokebreath, who died early by greencough.
Other: ---
Back to top Go down
Evolia Redmoon

PostSubject: Re: Into The Wild: A Warrior Cats RP (ANYONE CAN JOIN!!)   Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:46 pm

Razz (Ok, I'll be hanging around. Just PM me when the Role Play begins!
Might I also support the fact of two Clans just for now? How about Lightning Clan and Blood Clan stay? I have a few ideas for Blood Clan once my character grows a bit more. We can add the others later if thats ok. Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
whiskers12cat

PostSubject: Re: Into The Wild: A Warrior Cats RP (ANYONE CAN JOIN!!)   Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:25 pm

The thing is, I say LightningClan and FireClan.
I decline to BloodClan because in the actual books, their already is a BloodClan.
Back to top Go down
100ashley100

PostSubject: Re: Into The Wild: A Warrior Cats RP (ANYONE CAN JOIN!!)   Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:45 pm

whisker wrote:
Oh, maybe you should narrow it down to 1 or 2 clans and have only the other mentioned... I'm not trying to be rude, but it would take forever to fill up all 4 clans.

Name of cat: Mistyflower
Age: 14 moons. Young for a medicine cat, but her mentor died earlier then expected.
Kin: ---
Pic/details: -below-
Mate: -None, can't have one because she is a medicine cat.
Crush: -None
Attitude: Caring. Obviously of her patients carefully, and is afraid she will give someone the wrong herbs and end up killing them since she didn't have enough time to learn every detail from her mentor, Smokebreath, who died early by greencough.
Other: ---

Ok I will Very Happy
Back to top Go down
100ashley100

PostSubject: Re: Into The Wild: A Warrior Cats RP (ANYONE CAN JOIN!!)   Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:46 pm

Evolia Redmoon wrote:
Razz (Ok, I'll be hanging around. Just PM me when the Role Play begins!
Might I also support the fact of two Clans just for now? How about Lightning Clan and Blood Clan stay? I have a few ideas for Blood Clan once my character grows a bit more. We can add the others later if thats ok. Very Happy )

Sure,sounds good. If no one joins the other clans, then I'll delete them.
Back to top Go down
Evolia Redmoon

PostSubject: Re: Into The Wild: A Warrior Cats RP (ANYONE CAN JOIN!!)   Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:22 pm

whisker wrote:
The thing is, I say LightningClan and FireClan.
I decline to BloodClan because in the actual books, their already is a BloodClan.

( Er..Who cares if BloodClan is already listed in the Warriors saga? BloodClan is like an evil Clan...So if we had LighteningClan as good and BloodClan as bad...Well, don't you think a good VS evil thing in the Role Play is a little original, but oh so tasty? C'mon, to me, if you have a purpose in life, make it exciting. We could have them fighting for dominance over the forest, a war lasting as long as their ancestors, the great cats! Now it starts getting good.PUT TWO AND TWO TOGETHER, DUH!
(Well, anyway, not spamming anymore.)
Back to top Go down
whiskers12cat

PostSubject: Re: Into The Wild: A Warrior Cats RP (ANYONE CAN JOIN!!)   Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:39 pm

>.< You don't have to snap, I was making my opinion.
Back to top Go down
100ashley100

PostSubject: Re: Into The Wild: A Warrior Cats RP (ANYONE CAN JOIN!!)   Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:18 pm

whisker wrote:
>.< You don't have to snap, I was making my opinion.

She's right. Well, i'll take a vote-- and everyone can participate in it.Should I keep Bloodclan and Lightningclan or keep another one here besides Bloodclan??scratch
Back to top Go down
whiskers12cat

PostSubject: Re: Into The Wild: A Warrior Cats RP (ANYONE CAN JOIN!!)   Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:39 pm

I'd say just to.
Back to top Go down
BubblyKristin

PostSubject: Re: Into The Wild: A Warrior Cats RP (ANYONE CAN JOIN!!)   Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:46 pm

just keep about 2 or 3 clans.

In dog years, im dead.

Back to top Go down
100ashley100

PostSubject: Re: Into The Wild: A Warrior Cats RP (ANYONE CAN JOIN!!)   Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:32 pm

Ok.The rp can start now if everyone got a cat. And try to post maybe every couple days if you can Wink
Back to top Go down
whiskers12cat

PostSubject: Re: Into The Wild: A Warrior Cats RP (ANYONE CAN JOIN!!)   Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:24 am

Which Clans will remain?
Back to top Go down
Evolia Redmoon

PostSubject: Re: Into The Wild: A Warrior Cats RP (ANYONE CAN JOIN!!)   Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:01 pm

(Since we have to vote, I support BLoodClan, LighteningCLan, AND FireClan. Oh, we're starting? Great, then allow me?)
Back to top Go down
BubblyKristin

PostSubject: Re: Into The Wild: A Warrior Cats RP (ANYONE CAN JOIN!!)   Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:22 pm

Gingerblaze stalked through the forests, looking for more felines, food, and hope.

In dog years, im dead.

Back to top Go down
catlvr2
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Into The Wild: A Warrior Cats RP (ANYONE CAN JOIN!!)   Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:21 pm

The owner of the roleplay can do whatever they wish as long as it's within the forum rules.

Everybody has a right to share the're opinion please nobody start fights here. This applies to all users.

Last edited by catlvr2 on Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
100ashley100

PostSubject: Re: Into The Wild: A Warrior Cats RP (ANYONE CAN JOIN!!)   Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:36 pm

catlvr2 wrote:
@ Evolia Redmoon don't snap at other users. Don't attack other peoples opinions K?

@Whisker Yeah there's a Bloodclan in the book but the person owning the RP can put it in if they want to.

(I'll make the oceanclan like a Starclan since we dont have one Smile )

Ravenstar sat on the flat stones leading to the ledge of a cliff.She was determined to keep Lightningclan safe and ready for anything that happens.There is hope in this clan, she thought while watching every cat training their apprentices or bringing fresh kill for the pile.
Back to top Go down
BubblyKristin

PostSubject: Re: Into The Wild: A Warrior Cats RP (ANYONE CAN JOIN!!)   Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:53 am

Gingerblaze smelt cat, lots of them. So he bounded through the forest screeching to a stop when he saw one cat watching others bringing in kill to a pile.

In dog years, im dead.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Into The Wild: A Warrior Cats RP (ANYONE CAN JOIN!!)   

Back to top Go down

Into The Wild: A Warrior Cats RP (ANYONE CAN JOIN!!)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next