Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum

Roleplays, Stories, Chatting, and more!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Discuss Your Favorite Band/Singer Here? Yes. :D

Go down 
+2
angello
AshleyxApplesauce
6 posters
AuthorMessage
AshleyxApplesauce
AshleyxApplesauce

Discuss Your Favorite Band/Singer Here? Yes. :D Empty
PostSubject: Discuss Your Favorite Band/Singer Here? Yes. :D   Discuss Your Favorite Band/Singer Here? Yes. :D Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 5:32 am

Mmmmkay. So we're gonna talk about music. (Uhm, duh? XD)
I'm gonna be pretty laid-back, but I don't want this thread to get outta hand, so you gots to read the rules. Yeah, there's rules, dude.

THE BIGGEST RULE OF THIS THREAD [PLEASE READ]
YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY PERSON ON THE THREAD. Let's try to reply to every single person so nobody feels left out.
For example: Say Bob posts a song he really likes by Justin Bieber, lol. Well anyways, the next person posts something super heavy metal, and posts like Asking Alexandria or something and completely ignores Bob's post.
If nobody replies to Bob, and he really likes that song, how do you think Bob will feel? Unimportant, perhaps. So, let's not do that. We're going to actually DISCUSS things here.
You can talk about a singer/band you like too. Don't think just because you didn't post first means we can't discuss that also. We can multi-task, it ain't that hard, people. Smile

Other Rules
1. Don't try to run the thread. If something comes up, take care of it, but don't try to play around the rules. Like "Oh, well, I wasn't DISSING the band, I just didn't say nice things about that band." That's still being rude.
And to any other moderators, don't try to edit this post to make it seem like you didn't break the rules. I can tell. Wink But I don't think anyone here would do that<3
2. ABSOLUTELY NO DISSING OTHER BANDS. It's fine to state your opinion calmly, but add a compliment too.
BAD EXAMPLE: "THAT BAND SUXXXX! I TTLY CANT BELIEVE YOU WOULD EVEN POST THAT. WTF MAN YOU GOT BAD TASTE IN MUSIC." Everyone has different opinions, and there's a small chance that there's someone in this world who likes everything you do. Razz
GOOD EXAMPLE: "I don't really like that band, but I like the lyrics." or "He is pretty cute, but I don't really like his music."
3. Don't go all pyscho. This thread will be calm. (See Bad Example on Rule 2, lmao)
4. If there's cursing in a song, please post a warning before giving the link. If you're posting lyrics, fully block out the word. Thank you.

So yeah. Nag at me for having rules, but I'm organized that way. Got a problem? you can stick that in yo' juicebox and suck it. :]
Tell your favorite band, give lyrics to their songs, photos, videos, links, anything. Have fun! Very Happy

Btw, I will edit someone's post if I have to: If they forgot to block out a swear word, or break any of the rules above.

IF YOU READ THIS WHOLE ENTIRE POST PUT THIS SMILEY What a Face IN YOUR FIRST POST SO I KNOW. I'll most likely delete your post if you don't, because you most likely won't follow the rules if you don't read 'em! Thankyou.
-AshleyxApplesauce.

Last edited by AshleyxApplesauce on Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:35 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : 'Cause I can ;))
Back to top Go down
angello

PostSubject: Re: Discuss Your Favorite Band/Singer Here? Yes. :D   Discuss Your Favorite Band/Singer Here? Yes. :D Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 6:21 am

I adore Lady Gaga! What do you think about her songs?
Back to top Go down
whiskers12cat
whiskers12cat

PostSubject: Re: Discuss Your Favorite Band/Singer Here? Yes. :D   Discuss Your Favorite Band/Singer Here? Yes. :D Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 9:23 am

angello wrote:
I adore Lady Gaga! What do you think about her songs?

I like SOME of her lyrics, but not her voice.
Back to top Go down
BubblyKristin
BubblyKristin

PostSubject: Re: Discuss Your Favorite Band/Singer Here? Yes. :D   Discuss Your Favorite Band/Singer Here? Yes. :D Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 11:37 am

Discuss Your Favorite Band/Singer Here? Yes. :D Fresse haha i like that face xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/iheartwebkinz65
catlvr2
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Discuss Your Favorite Band/Singer Here? Yes. :D   Discuss Your Favorite Band/Singer Here? Yes. :D Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 12:40 pm

Lada Gaga is quite weird and get weirder and weirder all the time but some of her music is catchy. Smile
Back to top Go down
AshleyxApplesauce
AshleyxApplesauce

PostSubject: Re: Discuss Your Favorite Band/Singer Here? Yes. :D   Discuss Your Favorite Band/Singer Here? Yes. :D Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 4:51 pm

I'm not a fan of Lady Gaga, but I do like Paparazzi by her. Smile
And the new song, Born This Way, I'm not a fan of it, but the lyrics are really inspiring. Kinda like, 'Don't change yourself for anyone, just be yourself, who cares what others think?' Smile
Back to top Go down
catlvr2
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Discuss Your Favorite Band/Singer Here? Yes. :D   Discuss Your Favorite Band/Singer Here? Yes. :D Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 5:30 pm

Have you seen the music video? It's so weird along with pretty much every music video these days. I don't even really watch music videos anymore...The music was better in the Summer of 09.
Back to top Go down
AshleyxApplesauce
AshleyxApplesauce

PostSubject: Re: Discuss Your Favorite Band/Singer Here? Yes. :D   Discuss Your Favorite Band/Singer Here? Yes. :D Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 6:36 pm

Yeah, I haven't seen the music video.
The music video for ****in' Perfect by Pink is messed up. This girl stabs herself in the bathtub, and it shows the hole and the blood going everywhere.
You'd think I'd be the last person grossed out by it, but it's gross. Razz
Back to top Go down
whiskers12cat
whiskers12cat

PostSubject: Re: Discuss Your Favorite Band/Singer Here? Yes. :D   Discuss Your Favorite Band/Singer Here? Yes. :D Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 11:58 am

Nobody has posted in this topic, for like ever.
So, yeah. I like Lady Gaga.
And I personally like 'Born This Way'. But I like 'You And I' even more.
Back to top Go down
Puma52
Puma52

PostSubject: Re: Discuss Your Favorite Band/Singer Here? Yes. :D   Discuss Your Favorite Band/Singer Here? Yes. :D Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 12:10 pm

I like Lady Gaga's songs, but her ensamble kinda freaks me out sometimes.. haha
I'm a country girl Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/iheartwebkinz52
whiskers12cat
whiskers12cat

PostSubject: Re: Discuss Your Favorite Band/Singer Here? Yes. :D   Discuss Your Favorite Band/Singer Here? Yes. :D Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 12:42 pm

Dx. Country is okay. I'm not the biggest fan of it.
Back to top Go down
whiskers12cat
whiskers12cat

PostSubject: Re: Discuss Your Favorite Band/Singer Here? Yes. :D   Discuss Your Favorite Band/Singer Here? Yes. :D Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 10:51 am

My dad likes older rock. Like The Rolling Stones, Kiss, Queen- people like that.
My mom just likes Josh Groban. xD
Back to top Go down
whiskers12cat
whiskers12cat

PostSubject: Re: Discuss Your Favorite Band/Singer Here? Yes. :D   Discuss Your Favorite Band/Singer Here? Yes. :D Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 10:30 am

It should be the other way around. xD
I listen to newer music. and The Beatles.
Back to top Go down
catlvr2
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Discuss Your Favorite Band/Singer Here? Yes. :D   Discuss Your Favorite Band/Singer Here? Yes. :D Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 11:53 am

Speaking of singers guess who just got divorced?
Back to top Go down
whiskers12cat
whiskers12cat

PostSubject: Re: Discuss Your Favorite Band/Singer Here? Yes. :D   Discuss Your Favorite Band/Singer Here? Yes. :D Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 12:30 pm

Lots of people. xD
Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony, Kim Kardashian and whatshisface...
but who?
Back to top Go down
catlvr2
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Discuss Your Favorite Band/Singer Here? Yes. :D   Discuss Your Favorite Band/Singer Here? Yes. :D Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 8:37 am

Katy Perry and Russel Brand
Back to top Go down
whiskers12cat
whiskers12cat

PostSubject: Re: Discuss Your Favorite Band/Singer Here? Yes. :D   Discuss Your Favorite Band/Singer Here? Yes. :D Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 10:02 am

oh yeah. I saw that on a magazine cover at the check out line at the store. I don't like Katy, though.
Back to top Go down
catlvr2
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Discuss Your Favorite Band/Singer Here? Yes. :D   Discuss Your Favorite Band/Singer Here? Yes. :D Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 3:52 pm

Also guess who just had her baby! Beyonce! Guess what she named it Blue Ivy Carter... Neutral Err not the best name ever...
Back to top Go down
whiskers12cat
whiskers12cat

PostSubject: Re: Discuss Your Favorite Band/Singer Here? Yes. :D   Discuss Your Favorite Band/Singer Here? Yes. :D Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 6:32 pm

Blue Ivy. whoa. xD

Alright so I LOVE Adam Lambert. Yes, I know he's gay. So in my drawing class at school we had to pick a celebrity to draw next week. We had to decide then or we'd have to draw someone the teacher picked. So I picked Adam Lambert. Then I left. Then later my friend Lily said the teacher read that and was like "Ohhh isn't he gay? i don't know if we can do him... i'll have to ask." i'm kind of worried now that the teacher is gonna like tell my mom or something. its sounds kinda stupid but hey...
Back to top Go down
whiskers12cat
whiskers12cat

PostSubject: Re: Discuss Your Favorite Band/Singer Here? Yes. :D   Discuss Your Favorite Band/Singer Here? Yes. :D Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 11:02 am

I know someone with the last name River. It'd be kewl- Blue River. I think, anyways.

I don't really know... cuz he's gay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Discuss Your Favorite Band/Singer Here? Yes. :D   Discuss Your Favorite Band/Singer Here? Yes. :D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Discuss Your Favorite Band/Singer Here? Yes. :D
Page 1 of 1