Forum

Roleplays, Stories, Chatting, and more!
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 HELP! Urgentttt! D:

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AshleyxApplesauce
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 101
Join date : 2009-11-05

PostSubject: HELP! Urgentttt! D:   Sun May 02, 2010 6:55 pm

OHMYGOD.
My Webkinz account expired.
I FORGOT SOME OF MY WEBKINZ NAMES! Sad
I know a lot of them, but I need some still.
Help me name them all again. Sad

I ESPECIALLY NEED MY BROWN COW'S NAME.
I know it was something to do with chocolate. Chocolate Milk? I don't know!

If you can help me, I will love you forever<3 <3 <3 Smile
I don't know if you go on your friend's list you can still see my Webkinz or if you remember, I'll still love you.
I'm such a horrible Webkinz parent. D,:

_________________
I am very obsessed with bands and band members.
Music is all I have and lyrics mean everything to me.
Back to top Go down
whiskers12cat
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 433
Join date : 2009-11-01

PostSubject: Re: HELP! Urgentttt! D:   Mon May 03, 2010 1:13 pm

I has you on my webkinz mypage still. I shall right down all your webkinz names. heres some. i'll do the rest later

Emmy - velvety elephant
Kassie - leopard
Midnight - black cat
Spike - german shepherd
Jingle - reindeer
Angel - husky
Kit Kat - chocolate lab
Phillip - bullfrog
Munchie - rabbit
Ellie - elephant
Baby Kazoo - lil hippo
Nightwish - charcoal cat
Maddie - Alley cat
Piggy Claire - lil pig
Precious - persian cat
Calvert - collie
June - black/white cat
Pudgie - panda
Slushie - seal
Blizzard - penguin
Rosie - yorkie
Sadie - golden retriver
Torrie - white terrier
Cupcake - love frog
Pearl - lil unicorn
Skitterz - racoon
Peace - tye dye frog
Scribbles - duck
Patch - black/white cheeky dog
Frosty - lil polar bear
Sydney - kangaroo
Hurburt - turtle
Benjii - bengal tiger
Snickers - brown dog
Moon - black lab
Maxxi - black fersian
Calley - yellow lab
Tippy - frog
Mizzy - lil mouse
Cream - cow
Derek - black bear
Matt - dalmation
Skippy - cocker spaniel
Banana Supreme - lil monkey
Shenoe - samoyed
Muffy - lil black poodle
Rhylo - rhino
Starbucks - brown arabian
Dairy Queen - lil cow
Scramble - chicken
Mason - leopard lizard
Ollie - rottweiler
Lucy - lioness
Goo Goo - pink google
Krispy Cream - cocoa dinosour
Jaggger - bat
Amber - gold and white cat
Sarria - grey and white cat
Max - chickadee
Emery - whimsy dragon
Breeze - blue jay
Leonard - gold fish
Tulip - skunk
Marina - blue fish
Izzie - lil husky
Vannah - pink/white dog
Mira - siamese
Wiggles - floppy pig
Jasper - sea otter
Automn - black panther
Cocoa Cream - brown cow
Silver - hedge hog
Fudgie Brownie - lil clydsdale horse
Kammie - spotted leopard

DONE
Back to top Go down
AshleyxApplesauce
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 101
Join date : 2009-11-05

PostSubject: Re: HELP! Urgentttt! D:   Thu May 06, 2010 3:59 am

THANKYOU<3
*bakes a million cookies for Whiskers*
You're the best(:

_________________
I am very obsessed with bands and band members.
Music is all I have and lyrics mean everything to me.
Back to top Go down
catlvr2
Admin


Posts : 250
Join date : 2009-11-01

PostSubject: Re: HELP! Urgentttt! D:   Sun May 09, 2010 10:11 am

You know if you ever want to get back into your account again I think I found out something. Your pets/account don't delete after a year they just sit there until you buy another. I think it's just another stupid scam for webkinz to make money. D:

_________________
Signature and avatar under construction
Back to top Go down
AshleyxApplesauce
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 101
Join date : 2009-11-05

PostSubject: Re: HELP! Urgentttt! D:   Sun May 09, 2010 12:31 pm

Wow, Webkinz is so stupid like that. Gah. :/

Well, I dunno if I'll ever go back on it. Maybe.

_________________
I am very obsessed with bands and band members.
Music is all I have and lyrics mean everything to me.
Back to top Go down
whiskers12cat
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 433
Join date : 2009-11-01

PostSubject: Re: HELP! Urgentttt! D:   Mon May 10, 2010 10:34 am

catlvr2 wrote:
You know if you ever want to get back into your account again I think I found out something. Your pets/account don't delete after a year they just sit there until you buy another. I think it's just another stupid scam for webkinz to make money. D:

YOUR KIDDING ME! Very Happy if its true, this is the perfect solution to my problem!
Back to top Go down
catlvr2
Admin


Posts : 250
Join date : 2009-11-01

PostSubject: Re: HELP! Urgentttt! D:   Mon May 10, 2010 4:32 pm

whisker wrote:
catlvr2 wrote:
You know if you ever want to get back into your account again I think I found out something. Your pets/account don't delete after a year they just sit there until you buy another. I think it's just another stupid scam for webkinz to make money. D:

YOUR KIDDING ME! Very Happy if its true, this is the perfect solution to my problem!

Yeah my cousins account expired and she had to buy a new pet in order to regain access. I'm not entirely sure if this is true, but I think it might be.

_________________
Signature and avatar under construction
Back to top Go down
Puma52
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 95
Join date : 2009-11-01

PostSubject: Re: HELP! Urgentttt! D:   Sat May 29, 2010 9:15 pm

catlvr2 wrote:
whisker wrote:
catlvr2 wrote:
You know if you ever want to get back into your account again I think I found out something. Your pets/account don't delete after a year they just sit there until you buy another. I think it's just another stupid scam for webkinz to make money. D:

YOUR KIDDING ME! Very Happy if its true, this is the perfect solution to my problem!

Yeah my cousins account expired and she had to buy a new pet in order to regain access. I'm not entirely sure if this is true, but I think it might be.
As far as i know its true(:

_________________

<3
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/iheartwebkinz52
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: HELP! Urgentttt! D:   

Back to top Go down
 
HELP! Urgentttt! D:
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forum :: Websites :: Webkinz Talk-
Jump to: