Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum

Roleplays, Stories, Chatting, and more!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I really might have to leave this site.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
whiskers12cat
whiskers12cat

I really might have to leave this site. Empty
PostSubject: I really might have to leave this site.   I really might have to leave this site. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 9:53 pm

This time, it isn't because of fights on here.
It isn't because it isn't as good anymore.
It isn't because I don't like this website.
It's because of my life.
My mom is always asking me what I'm doing on the computer; she's always concerned what it is. And trust me, saying coloring on paint is getting really old. If I say I'm on a certain website, she'll ask me what it is and might not let me go on it anymore.
And now she wants to put a parental thing so she can track what I'm doing. I used to always be able to delete the history, but now...
I won't know how to work the parental thing. I won't know how to cover up my computer life. It'll be all over...
I truly believe the only way I could stay here is if we returned to the original PP, because all I have to say is i'm on Plushie Pals. Nothing suspicous about that.... The only way for me to return here. This could be one of the last times I come here.
But at least... I'm not being like Missy.
She always said she would return. But she never did.
I'm not saying I'll return. I might never again, unless I return to the original PP.
-Whiskers.
Back to top Go down
whiskers12cat
whiskers12cat

PostSubject: Re: I really might have to leave this site.   I really might have to leave this site. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 5:23 pm

Well she might think its unsafe or something.
Plushie Pals just sounds safe and she always used to think it was safe.
Back to top Go down
catlvr2
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I really might have to leave this site.   I really might have to leave this site. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 11:52 am

I understand how you feel I really really do. My Mom doesn't want me to talk to anyone online or do anything other than like webkinz or something and I have to hide a lot. I clear history daily. I can try to make this website as safe as a possibly can or you can tell her it's the new plushie pals (because in a way it is.) But telling her could make her say no. We could move back but we'll have to make an agreement with all the users somehow. If we moved back no new members would come so it would just be us. Although it could be like our own personal chat room. I understand that your Mom may not trust a site made by some kid. You could tell her that all the PP people are here. Perhaps we can clean up this forum and make it Mom approved? We could give it a cute name that could sound innocent. Well have to really think about this because we love you so much whisk! (not in a les way)
Back to top Go down
whiskers12cat
whiskers12cat

PostSubject: Re: I really might have to leave this site.   I really might have to leave this site. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 12:04 pm

I remember those days when I asked my mom before I joined something. Those days are long gone. I have to hide a lot, too.
In my mind, Plushie Pals really has never left me. I've missed those fun days we had
Back to top Go down
catlvr2
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I really might have to leave this site.   I really might have to leave this site. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 12:09 pm

Me too, but also the sad thing is Dew drop left plushie pals and she's barely staying here. I almost think it's time to give up. Everybody's leaving and everything is falling apart.
Back to top Go down
whiskers12cat
whiskers12cat

PostSubject: Re: I really might have to leave this site.   I really might have to leave this site. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 12:20 pm

I wont give up. Its not over yet. I'd die of wondering how you guys were doing.
Back to top Go down
BubblyKristin
BubblyKristin

PostSubject: Re: I really might have to leave this site.   I really might have to leave this site. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 12:37 pm

:'( My parents arent very prtective of me. They trust me enough to not give away any personal information. Your mom needs to trust you enough too.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/iheartwebkinz65
catlvr2
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I really might have to leave this site.   I really might have to leave this site. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 8:35 am

kittykinz wrote:
But Catty, if we DO return, you're not going to delete this forum, are you?

No I'll keep it around.
Back to top Go down
whiskers12cat
whiskers12cat

PostSubject: Re: I really might have to leave this site.   I really might have to leave this site. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 9:54 am

My mom hasn't brought it up in a few days... hopefully she forgot about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I really might have to leave this site.   I really might have to leave this site. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I really might have to leave this site.
Page 1 of 1