Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum

Roleplays, Stories, Chatting, and more!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Interesting dreams?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
catlvr2
Admin

Interesting dreams? Empty
PostSubject: Interesting dreams?   Interesting dreams? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 9:39 am

This is a thread I liked on the old PP so I decided to post it here. Share you're dreams you have at night!

Ok so last night...I kind of can't remember but I remember this one part...Ok so there was this comic/animation thing and I guess I was reading it. It had this kind of good/kind of sad plot to it. Ok so it was like Sonic and Shadow were experiments in Dr.Eggman's lab or something and they become good friends but then turns out they have to fight and one of them has to kill the other for Dr.Eggman's entertianment or something. I'm not sure who kills who because from what I recall I didn't get to see the ending but I think Shadow kills Sonic but I'm not sure. I also think I remember that Sonic/Shadow had a few wolf characteristics but they still looked the same I think.

There was this seperate part that had something to do with Wolves vs butterfly wolves and I remember Brandy and Mr. whiskers were there but I don't remember much.

Anyone else got any cool/weird dreams? Also do you guys dream in color or black and white? Can you taste smell and feel in dreams?
Back to top Go down
whiskers12cat
whiskers12cat

PostSubject: Re: Interesting dreams?   Interesting dreams? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 10:24 am

I dream in color. One time (in the waking world) me and my mom were talking about having dream in color, and she said she couldn't remember if hers were color or not. That night, I was dreaming I was on a bike ride with my mom, and I knew I was dreaming, and it was in color. In my dream, I said, "I need to tell mom when I wake up that you DO dream in color." lol it was really funny.
Back to top Go down
BubblyKristin
BubblyKristin

PostSubject: Re: Interesting dreams?   Interesting dreams? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 4:26 pm

It is wierd because i do remember having a dream in b/w. But mostly dream in color. I remember this one dream, i guess you could call it a nightmare.

I walked into my neighbor tylers backyard and jumped into his pool then got out in like 1/2 a second, then everyone was freaking out cuz there was this monster in the pool and she went after anyone who got in and my dad and i were running around and i found a huge hole with people trying to get out so i helped them out and idr the rest!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/iheartwebkinz65
BubblyKristin
BubblyKristin

PostSubject: Re: Interesting dreams?   Interesting dreams? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 10:49 am

dont do that in real life just simply say no lol. He wouldnt like u very much xD

I had a dream last night, in color and sound!

Me, steph, and some other people were in the middle of the woods, and it was 2012, and all the tree around were on fire. Then this huge gust of wind came and put out the fire, so we ran to the mystical horse thing for protection.... strange!
Back to top Go down
whiskers12cat
whiskers12cat

PostSubject: Re: Interesting dreams?   Interesting dreams? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 12:26 pm

xD I can't remember my dream last night.
Back to top Go down
catlvr2
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Interesting dreams?   Interesting dreams? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 5:53 pm

A lot of my dreams take place in malls. There were even a couple of dreams where the mall was actually the school!

And you know what kind of sucks whenever you get some really cool item in a dream and you wake up and don't have it. Like in this one dream I won a bunch of stuffed penguins from a claw machine and when I woke up...no penguins. XD
Back to top Go down
whiskers12cat
whiskers12cat

PostSubject: Re: Interesting dreams?   Interesting dreams? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 9:44 am

Last night I had a dream I was in a hotel. A really fancy, clean, WHITE hotel. Like the wall were white. The floor was this white glass. There were white couches in the lobby. Everything was white.
Anyways, so in the dreams I went into the pool room, which you had to go down an escalator to get to. For some odd reason I was with this old lady. Short WHITE hair. Anyways, the pool room was HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE. And this guy gave us these things so we could fly around the pool room. The old lady just flew into the air and joined her buddy and they started haning out on one of the swings that were hooked to the ceiling. And somehow I got stuck in the top right corner for some reason and couldn't get down.
I asked the lady how I get down and she chuckled and was like "Heh. You'll have to figure that out youself." and then I jumped and right before I hit the water I woke up.
Back to top Go down
BubblyKristin
BubblyKristin

PostSubject: Re: Interesting dreams?   Interesting dreams? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 11:13 am

lol thats a wierd dream.....

I just woke up from a dream where i was at my desk in math next to conner and andrew(who i usually sit next to in that class) and all of the sudden they were in tuxs' and i was in a ball gown and we were dancing... i woke up and i was like wtf...
Back to top Go down
catlvr2
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Interesting dreams?   Interesting dreams? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 6:31 pm

kittykinz wrote:
Me too, Catlvr. O.o In almost all my mall dreams, I would be on the top floor, the railing would be gone, and the floor would be slippery. By the end of the dream, I would always end up falling. x(

Those railings scare me a little in real life. I don't like high ledges. That really sucks about the cheeky cat though. XD
Back to top Go down
whiskers12cat
whiskers12cat

PostSubject: Re: Interesting dreams?   Interesting dreams? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 4:16 pm

ESCALATORS FREAK ME OUT. LIKE IN MALLS.
Back to top Go down
catlvr2
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Interesting dreams?   Interesting dreams? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 10:24 am

I had a cool dream last night apparently there was a claw machine (There were multiple ones but they were all attached together.) Apparently I had my neopets in there. They whole thing might have been a pretend claw machine though but at the same time they were real. Then I divided my Neopets into the different claw machines. The machines themselves just looked like sticks shaped into squares on the carpet and there was this weird washing mashine between them that looked almost like a giant fan. There was also a valentine's aisha plushie and that type of neopet doesn't even exist. There were other plushies I didn't really have too althought there were some I did have like my Desert Aisha.

Back to top Go down
BubblyKristin
BubblyKristin

PostSubject: Re: Interesting dreams?   Interesting dreams? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 6:33 pm

xD interesting dream whiskers...

I havnt had many dreams lately... All i remember is one i had last night where me, my neighbor tyler, and steph were all in the orchard, and we were being chased by these huge dudes with a gun... Then we hid in a ditch... then we walked to my friend nathans house but it didnt loom anything like it xD
Back to top Go down
whiskers12cat
whiskers12cat

PostSubject: Re: Interesting dreams?   Interesting dreams? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 8:32 pm

Seriously. Does that mean that Grant (aka Tiger12cat? anyone remember him?) went to sleep thinking about me last week? It was quite a perverted dream, too. xD
Back to top Go down
AshleyxApplesauce
AshleyxApplesauce

PostSubject: Re: Interesting dreams?   Interesting dreams? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 7:56 am

Back to top Go down
whiskers12cat
whiskers12cat

PostSubject: Re: Interesting dreams?   Interesting dreams? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 8:15 am

lol. Arthur's dog looks evil.
Back to top Go down
catlvr2
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Interesting dreams?   Interesting dreams? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 8:43 am

My dreams often take place in malls. Sometimes the mall is actually a school as well and the stores are classrooms and stuff.
Back to top Go down
whiskers12cat
whiskers12cat

PostSubject: Re: Interesting dreams?   Interesting dreams? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 8:54 am

Two nights ago- Monday night- I had lots of dreams, and would wake up after each one of them, then go back to sleep really quick. They were all different, yet the same dialogue- in all of them I ended up in a car with someone else driving and they would slam on the brakes and we'd slide around the road (like car crash) and then I'd wake up. I had about four of them.
I don't really remember any of them clearly except my last one, which was when me, my mom, and my dad were driving down the road, and we got some tacos that were only 25 cents a piece. I had my cat with me, and then my dad slammed and the braked and skidded and then I woke up.
Back to top Go down
whiskers12cat
whiskers12cat

PostSubject: Re: Interesting dreams?   Interesting dreams? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 7:50 pm

Last night I had this really wired dream that I was at my last day of school and there were these people walking around in mascot-moose suits. and then i went home and i looked out the windows and they were talking down the streets and they were peeking in our windows and then all of the sudden this girl I know named Annie was there and she was crying and wrote a whole bunch of stuff in this gold notebook and then ran and then all the sudden i was swinging and then running to this girl named Kyla's house and breaking into it and stealing a puppy lol and then I was holding a parakeet then i woke up.
Back to top Go down
catlvr2
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Interesting dreams?   Interesting dreams? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 9:40 am

A had a dream last night that it was the first day of school only it was middle school and we were back at the middle school building but people from my highschool were there. I remember getting a cut slip (for apparently cutting class) but I had a reason from what I remember but the secretary didn't believe me. Then there was a short fire drill and then I was looking for some familiar people to sit with at lunch and I remember thinking how I was screwed because I didn't see ayone.
Back to top Go down
catlvr2
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Interesting dreams?   Interesting dreams? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 11:16 am

One of my dreams last night was that we were in this college place. Only it was located in a mall. The rooms or dorms were stores and I was sharing it with this guy. Later we had to pay for the room and had to get in this really long line but then Friday sold out. I tried to get in the line for Saturday but then later on the line wasn't for paying for the room it was for birth control! Then I was like "I don't have any use for that." and left.

It might have been part of the dream or maybe a different one. but I think the school but just a regular school was part of the mall and a bunch of kids liked to hang out at Hollister before school started.
Back to top Go down
whiskers12cat
whiskers12cat

PostSubject: Re: Interesting dreams?   Interesting dreams? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 10:49 am

Last night I had a dream I was seeing The Beetles in concert.
Back to top Go down
catlvr2
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Interesting dreams?   Interesting dreams? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 4:44 pm

I had a dream last night that it took me 15 minutes to change the TV channel because the remote kept messing up.
Back to top Go down
whiskers12cat
whiskers12cat

PostSubject: Re: Interesting dreams?   Interesting dreams? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 4:30 pm

A couple nights ago I had a dream I was at my old house and we saw on the news that the world was going to end that evening, and the only way you could save your life was to arrange everything in your closet by color to make a rainbow. I was trying to do it and my dad was telling me that it was a stupid idea and it was never going to work. Eventually I couldn't find anything yellow and so I have up. Then all the sudden I was at bi-mart with my old friend Jessanna and we were looking at the toys and we were pushing all the try me ones and so they all started making noises. There was some little plastic animals that we took out of the packaging and then a worker came over to us and was like "HOW DID THESE GET OUT OF THE CONTAINERS?" and we pretended we didn't know. All of the sudden the power went out and the world was gonna end and so we all had to get under tables that magically appeared and this girl I know named Kaylee and some other random girls were there. Then I woke up
Back to top Go down
whiskers12cat
whiskers12cat

PostSubject: Re: Interesting dreams?   Interesting dreams? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 10:20 pm

...likeee?
Back to top Go down
whiskers12cat
whiskers12cat

PostSubject: Re: Interesting dreams?   Interesting dreams? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 9:39 am

No. Haha.
Last night I dreamed I was at Hot Topic and me and my mom were like hanging out at the store for like, hours. We made friends with the workers. Haha two guys and a girl. It was actually a pretty fun dream. And then after I left hot topic, and came home, I checked all the websites info on and missrandom had posted. O.o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interesting dreams?   Interesting dreams? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interesting dreams?
Page 1 of 1