Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum

Roleplays, Stories, Chatting, and more!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How's school so far?

Go down 
+3
Puma52
whiskers12cat
catlvr2
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
catlvr2
Admin

How's school so far? Empty
PostSubject: How's school so far?   How's school so far? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 1:14 pm

I figure most of us have started school so I'm just wondering how it is going. I only went two days so far but I'm really tired. I just found out yesterday that I have a locker in the middle of nowhere! great! So how's it going for you guys so far?
Back to top Go down
catlvr2
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How's school so far?   How's school so far? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 9:54 am

Nope that hasn't happened to me. As expected I'm sitting alone at lunch again so I'll have to get there early to reserve my booth. I'm a little nervous becaue the learning stuff starts tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
catlvr2
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How's school so far?   How's school so far? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 3:28 pm

We had a stupid fire drill today and we had to stand out in the blazing sun! D:

I hate having to run to class.
Back to top Go down
catlvr2
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How's school so far?   How's school so far? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 8:08 pm

It got cooler now.
Back to top Go down
whiskers12cat
whiskers12cat

PostSubject: Re: How's school so far?   How's school so far? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 10:47 am

I is homeschoooo.ed
Back to top Go down
catlvr2
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How's school so far?   How's school so far? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 5:14 pm

I think this year might be better than last year. It looks like I got some better teachers and maybe a few more people to talk to.
Back to top Go down
whiskers12cat
whiskers12cat

PostSubject: Re: How's school so far?   How's school so far? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 10:01 am

Aw crap. I was SO FREAKIN NERVOUS (i go to this thing called homelink its pretty much like a school with un-edcucational classes for homeschoolers) cuz I didn't want to see people I knew and such but I actually had a great time. Smile This is my second time.
Back to top Go down
Puma52
Puma52

PostSubject: Re: How's school so far?   How's school so far? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 6:11 pm

My school is freaking awesome!!
I love being a sophmore cuz now i can make fun of the little froshh xD
and i made a ton of new friends this year already,
my soccer team is so much better this year and im on varsity again,
and i got asked to homecoming by this awesome dude whose a junior Very Happy
and im so freaking excited! and hes super duper nice and cute!
and all of my friends got asked too so we are all gonna go together(:
my classes are all super close to eachother too!!!
except the transition from 5th to 6th hour (last hour) where me and my friend megan have to make an expidition accross the campus and make it barely after the minute bell xD but its to yearbook class so its a really awesome way to end my day(:
xept i have homework from when i get home till i go to bed.. that part sucks butt but oh well!! xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/iheartwebkinz52
catlvr2
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How's school so far?   How's school so far? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 6:55 pm

I am getting very good grades so far. All As and Bs but I'm not as smart as some people though cause I just take regular classes and I'm in dumb kids math but hey I'm still getting good grades.
Back to top Go down
whiskers12cat
whiskers12cat

PostSubject: Re: How's school so far?   How's school so far? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 6:59 pm

Haha I'm having a blast.
Back to top Go down
catlvr2
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How's school so far?   How's school so far? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 7:08 pm

Wow I am not believing all the positive attitudes about school on here! affraid

Anyway sort of annoying thing I have one of my study halls in the auditorium and someone apparently lit a match so now we all have to have assinged seating I didn't really talk to anyone but I liked sitting next to this chair that didn't flip up as easily so I could set my books on it. D:
Back to top Go down
catlvr2
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How's school so far?   How's school so far? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 6:18 pm

Oh my gosh I got the best grades ever! I got all As and Bs maybe I'll go on honor roll! I can hardely wait until report cards come! Smile
Back to top Go down
whiskers12cat
whiskers12cat

PostSubject: Re: How's school so far?   How's school so far? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 10:12 am

Peoples, I am have so much FUN. Except that I'm lonley on the bus rides. D:
Back to top Go down
catlvr2
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How's school so far?   How's school so far? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 2:00 pm

Do you have an Ipod or something? I just use that on the bus and a lot of other people do too. Bus rides aren't very social anymore lunch on the otherhand...yeah. I sit alone at lunch and it sucks a little but I just try to do some wrok and keep myself busy and occupied or at least looking that way.
Back to top Go down
whiskers12cat
whiskers12cat

PostSubject: Re: How's school so far?   How's school so far? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 4:18 pm

I had one, but it died. D:
Lunch is fine for me, I sit with my friend Reba. I always have. Although when shes not there I have a bit of a problem.
Back to top Go down
BubblyKristin
BubblyKristin

PostSubject: Re: How's school so far?   How's school so far? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:18 am

i dont ride the bus... either i get a ride or walk. Which isnt a problem ecause its only bout 3/4 a mile. My school is so boring tho...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/iheartwebkinz65
whiskers12cat
whiskers12cat

PostSubject: Re: How's school so far?   How's school so far? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 8:10 am

I'm hooomeshoooled but I go to thing three days a week for homeschoolers. Very Happy So its like amazing.
Back to top Go down
catlvr2
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How's school so far?   How's school so far? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 2:40 pm

Depends on the day. Some days the work sucks while other days we do interesting things.
Back to top Go down
BubblyKristin
BubblyKristin

PostSubject: Re: How's school so far?   How's school so far? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 3:08 pm

I dont think id like homeschooling. i like school cuz i get to see all my friends!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/iheartwebkinz65
catlvr2
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How's school so far?   How's school so far? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 3:44 pm

I don't really have super close friends at school at least not yet.
Back to top Go down
whiskers12cat
whiskers12cat

PostSubject: Re: How's school so far?   How's school so far? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:23 pm

Nobody gets what Homelink is. I mean, there's other people there. And I have friends there.
Its what I know.
And you know what? I wouldn't like public school. I'd feel... out of place. I mean, we home-schoolers (atleast where i live) are pretty crazy. I'd be containing myself to much at public school.
Back to top Go down
catlvr2
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How's school so far?   How's school so far? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 2:24 pm

I think I understand a little bit. You are homeschooled so you go to this place to do fun classes and you get to interact with other kids in the process.

I get what you mean sometimes you have to be careful what you say in school or else you might embarrass yourself.
Back to top Go down
whiskers12cat
whiskers12cat

PostSubject: Re: How's school so far?   How's school so far? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 4:15 pm

catlvr2 wrote:
I think I understand a little bit. You are homeschooled so you go to this place to do fun classes and you get to interact with other kids in the process.

I get what you mean sometimes you have to be careful what you say in school or else you might embarrass yourself.

Yes. <3 its so amazing. I mean, theres a bunch of Homelinks in the world. But it wouldn't be the same, because of the ones that are at this Homelink.
Public school. Dude. I just wouldn't fit in.
Back to top Go down
catlvr2
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How's school so far?   How's school so far? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 10:41 am

Ugh we had to watch part of a super gory war movie yesterday and we'll have to watch parts of another gory war series maybe on Monday. Ugh. The don't like realistically gory violence. D:
Back to top Go down
whiskers12cat
whiskers12cat

PostSubject: Re: How's school so far?   How's school so far? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 10:56 am

How pleasent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How's school so far?   How's school so far? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How's school so far?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next