Forum

Roleplays, Stories, Chatting, and more!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

OMG She's Not Dead?!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dew Drop

PostSubject: OMG She's Not Dead?!   Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:35 pm

(Note: Monty is a squirrel.)

Feeling completely drained, I hung my head. I felt lazy and didn’t want to search for Monty among the crowds, but I was saved by Jessica, who poked my shoulder and pointed behind me. I glanced over my shoulder to see Monty standing a little ways off. As I turned around, I opened my mouth to say something, but stopped, a chill flying up my spine. I shivered, but didn’t understand why. It wasn’t cold; there wasn’t even a breeze! I touched my forehead and shook my head. I was just being stupid! What did I have to worry about? Jessica and Monty were with me!
I shook my head once more, clearing it, and opened my mouth to say something, but once I looked at Monty, I stopped. His body was rigid and unmoving, except for his mouth, which was continuously in motion, not even pausing to take a breath. He looked like he was speaking under his breath, almost as if it was to someone. I looked to his face, but shadows were cast across it, making me unable to read his expression. His paws kept twitching, and his fingers were pointing in odd directions. Monty looked as if he were spacing out, but to me he looked to be in more of a trance-like state, since his body seemed to be undergoing a lot of stress. Some might have thought nothing of it, but in truth, it scared me.
Suddenly, his head snapped up to look at me, and I softly gasped, taking a step back. His normally calm, sweet eyes were opened wide with shock and seemed to bulge out of his head. They ripped through me, tearing me down like I was trash. His mouth was still moving, but I couldn’t understand a word he said, because he was speaking too fast, making all the words mashed together. Suddenly, a spasm coursed though his body and I instinctively backed away, backing right into an abandoned cart. As I slid to the ground, my back against the cart, I stared, frozen, into Monty’s eyes, too afraid to move.
Suddenly, a scream cut through my concentration, breaking me from the trance I was in. Wind passed right above my head, making a whoosh sound, and then something was stabbed into the cart, an inch or two above my head. I quickly looked up and immediately shrank down closer to the ground, for an arrow was embedded in the cart right above me. There was another scream and the sound of the wind all around me now, but I wouldn’t realize until later that scream was mine. I closed my eyes and covered my face as arrows pounded into the cart, completely surrounding me. I felt overwhelmed, not sure what was going on and scared to death. My cheek stung and the lower part if my leg was on fire, but I couldn’t understand why. Everything around me was moving in slow motion, but none of it registered.
Someone was shouting at me, but I couldn’t understand the words they were yelling. I felt like I was underwater, the noise around me dull and my vision beginning to blur. I felt dizzy, and now all I wanted to do was sleep. I felt my eyes closing, until someone tackled me, accidentally slamming my head onto the ground in the process. My eyes snapped open in shock and I suddenly realized what was going on.
Jessica was screaming at me and desperately shaking me, tears in her eyes. The screams of people and voices of crying children were all around us as arrows flew past us, coming in every possible direction. I couldn’t understand why they weren’t hitting us, but I didn’t have time to. I shoved Jessica off of me and grabbed her hand, standing up to run. My right leg immediately gave in under my weight and I collapsed, pulling Jessica down with me. I groaned at the impact with the ground and quickly looked to my leg, shaking the pain from my head. My eyes widened in horror to see an arrow stuck in it and blood bubbling from the wound. I sat there for a few seconds, gaping at it, before I grabbed onto the arrow with both hands and yanking it out of my leg. I screeched in pain as I did so and felt light-headed from the sudden increase of blood that gushed from it, but Jessica pulled me up and starting running, leaving me to stumble behind her as I tried to do the same.
Arrows whizzed past our heads as we ran down the street. They tore through my clothes, continuously grazing me and sending me into even more confusion. I didn’t dare look behind me, in fear that one would hit a vital point. We whipped around a corner, running through an alley. Jessica suddenly stopped, making me bump into her in surprise. She glared at what was standing in front of her and I followed her gaze. A group of three men were standing at the end of the alley, their swords drawn as they began to make their advance on us.
They reminded me of knights, but at the same time they didn’t. They weren’t wearing large, heavy armor, but instead thick, lavish clothing. The shirts they were wearing had elaborate patterns sewn all over them and their pants were dark blue, with a pattern resembling ivy sewn in golden thread. The boots they were wearing, however, weren’t that impressive, being simple dark brown boots that reached until just below their knees. The swords they had drawn were odd. The blade was made of a very, very light purple material that glowed ever so slightly and the hilt looked to be made of pure white stone, reminding me of marble. It wasn’t marble, though, I knew.

Haha, bookness. x3 Yep, that's what I've written most recently. It may not make sense to any of you, but *shrugs* whatever, it's not supposed to. xD *Hasn't show this to anyone except her RL bestie*
Sooo, yeah, I'm not dead. It saddens me my rp was completely ignored, but that's okay, it was stupid anyway. Plus, I've got my hands full with another rp. Wizards. Funfun. ^-^
And most of you probably are wondering why I had quit and such and why I'm back, right? Well, I quit because I was hated. Or at least, that's how I felt. No one replied to my posts, topics, anything. (Except Bubble, which I thank you for.) I also got a PM from someone that offended me, even though they probably didn't intend to do so, so I just decided to leave. I came back, though, remember? To rp. Well, again, no one cared. xD So once again, I disappeared. I'd check up on how things were going here from time to time, but I didn't log on. Yet now here I am. Very curious, are we? Prolly not, but I'll continue with my ramblings. I missed you guys. I miss PP. I can honestly say that. I miss my bad rping that I used to do with everyone. (Seriously, I sucked compared to now. xD) I miss Missy. I miss spazzing out about CS. I hate seeing things die. So much. And today when Catty sent me a pet that I had missed on CS, I just couldn't bear it anymore. So here I am. I doubt I'll really be accepted, after all I've done, but I can dream (and lurk), right?

So...hey guys, I'm back.

EDIT: Oh and I posted this on the writing forum because I want you guys to see my book.

And finally it seemed that the spell was broken
Back to top Go down
whiskers12cat

PostSubject: Re: OMG She's Not Dead?!   Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:19 pm

I SWEAR this wasn't here 2 and a half seconds ago.
Welcomes back. :3
I hope you don't leave again.
Back to top Go down
Dew Drop

PostSubject: Re: OMG She's Not Dead?!   Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:21 pm

whiskers12cat wrote:
I SWEAR this wasn't here 2 and a half seconds ago.
Welcomes back. :3
I hope you don't leave again.

Thanks, I hope so too.

Back to top Go down
catlvr2
Admin

PostSubject: Re: OMG She's Not Dead?!   Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:28 pm

Yay! I'm so glad you're back! We missed you! *hugs* You are always welcome here. Smile

Good story BTW although I didn't exactly understand everything. The grammar was good and it had and interesting flow with some good discription too.

PostSubject: Re: OMG She's Not Dead?!   Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:38 am

catlvr2 wrote:
Yay! I'm so glad you're back! We missed you! *hugs* You are always welcome here. Smile

Good story BTW although I didn't exactly understand everything. The grammar was good and it had and interesting flow with some good discription too.

Thanks. Smile

Yeah, I know. xD That was like...page 18 and 19 of mah book. xD

Back to top Go down
whiskers12cat

PostSubject: Re: OMG She's Not Dead?!   Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:03 am

xD In this writing class I took last year, this one girl named Elsa wrote about a squirrel named Monty.
Back to top Go down
Dew Drop

PostSubject: Re: OMG She's Not Dead?!   Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:14 pm

whiskers12cat wrote:
xD In this writing class I took last year, this one girl named Elsa wrote about a squirrel named Monty.

o.o

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OMG She's Not Dead?!   

Back to top Go down

OMG She's Not Dead?!
Page 1 of 1