Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum

Roleplays, Stories, Chatting, and more!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I got Braces!

Go down 
+2
catlvr2
Pengawhat
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Pengawhat

Pengawhat

I got Braces! Empty
PostSubject: I got Braces!   I got Braces! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 3:42 pm

Hey yall!
I got braces ON my birthday: September 14, 2010. I cannot have any gum except for sugar-free and non-sticky (like Trident), but I am getting used to it! Fortunately, I do not need a palette expander. I needed braces really badly because my jaw alignment wasn't correct and my teeth are really crooked. Right now I have the Cheistmas colors, green and red! I am getting my bottom set sometime this month.
Just wanted to share. Smile
Back to top Go down
catlvr2
Admin

I got Braces! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got Braces!   I got Braces! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 3:57 pm

Oh penga that sucks. I still need to decide what braces to get...I have the option of invisilign.
Back to top Go down
Pengawhat

Pengawhat

I got Braces! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got Braces!   I got Braces! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 4:01 pm

Aw you do? Braces are really simple once you get through them. They hardly hurt, only the day you get them! Smile It is best to get them early so you don't look bad later on in life. That is why I got them in fifth grade and not later.
Back to top Go down
catlvr2
Admin

I got Braces! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got Braces!   I got Braces! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 4:05 pm

Well I'm quite a bit older than you so yeah I am getting on in years and I'm not sure I'll like how I look in them.
Back to top Go down
Pengawhat

Pengawhat

I got Braces! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got Braces!   I got Braces! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 4:08 pm

I get alot of good compliments on my braces at school. It is really common at this time, although I am the only one in my class who has them. You will look fine in them, I assure you that. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BubblyKristin
BubblyKristin

I got Braces! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got Braces!   I got Braces! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 10:05 pm

Arg i have to get braces soon... I dont have bad teeth at all rly... just i few wierd ones. Plus when steph hit my tooth out with a bat it left it a little crooked..
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/iheartwebkinz65
whiskers12cat
whiskers12cat

I got Braces! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got Braces!   I got Braces! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 7:11 pm

I find it wired that like all you peoples have friends that are the same age as you.
I have to get braces next year. >.<
Back to top Go down
KrazyKitty

I got Braces! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got Braces!   I got Braces! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 8:06 pm

I never needed braces, thankfully.
Back to top Go down
Pengawhat

Pengawhat

I got Braces! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got Braces!   I got Braces! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 4:23 pm

Aw, Whiskers. You will get used to it. It is not bad at all! Smile
Back to top Go down
whiskers12cat
whiskers12cat

I got Braces! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got Braces!   I got Braces! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 5:32 pm

I'll be 13 when I get them. And Penga, your still in elementry, right?
Back to top Go down
Puma52
Puma52

I got Braces! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got Braces!   I got Braces! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 11:57 pm

I got braces the summer before seventh grade, and got them off right before christmas in 8th grade.. it wasn't all that bad. It was really worth it in the end Smile i get lots of compliements xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/iheartwebkinz52
BubblyKristin
BubblyKristin

I got Braces! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got Braces!   I got Braces! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 10:10 pm

I want to get mine right after i get a cavity filled in march... I want rly awesome colors!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/iheartwebkinz65
whiskers12cat
whiskers12cat

I got Braces! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got Braces!   I got Braces! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 9:44 am

I want purple braces. Purple is my FAVORITEST COLOR EVER!
Back to top Go down
Pengawhat

Pengawhat

I got Braces! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got Braces!   I got Braces! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 12:29 pm

I has blue braces. On my brackets, it is potrayed as a pattern: light blue, blue, light blue, blue. They don't hurt at all!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I got Braces! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got Braces!   I got Braces! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I got Braces!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forum :: Forum :: General Chat-
Jump to: