Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum

Roleplays, Stories, Chatting, and more!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Roleplay Ideas

Go down 
+2
whiskers12cat
BubblyKristin
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
BubblyKristin
BubblyKristin

Roleplay Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay Ideas   Roleplay Ideas Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 5:06 pm

wrote:
Anyone have any yet?

Oh and a big question: Should I bring Shades of Gray back? If I did, we'd start completely over. That means no old carries.

yes of course. It was mah favorite! I have more ideas now!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/iheartwebkinz65
whiskers12cat
whiskers12cat

Roleplay Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Ideas   Roleplay Ideas Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 10:02 am

Oh my gosh Ashley, you should really do that! That actully made a chill run up my spine... thats good!
Back to top Go down
BubblyKristin
BubblyKristin

Roleplay Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Ideas   Roleplay Ideas Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 3:21 pm

wrote:
Should I make an RP out of this?

Once, long ago, there were two sisters, Lacie and Alice. They were both bright little girls whom everyone adored. One day, as they played by the river, across from the forbidden forest, they mysteriously disappeared. Most concluded they had fallen into the river and drowned, while others said they wandered into the forbidden forest and were dragged into the darkest depths of Hell. Everyone mourned for the death of the sisters and they were missed dearly. A year later, something happened. It caused the people of the town to flee and the town was abandoned. The river dried up and the animals and vegetation died. That town was then called the Forsaken Land, for it had been forsaken by God. Six months after the town was abandoned, the town was burnt to the ground. It was assumed to be caused by a forest fire. However, the forbidden forest still stood, completely untouched. When curious investigators came to examine the forest, all were murdered, except for one. That one came back, half dead and half insane, yelling, “With blood-stained faces of innocence, the two will come, hand in hand, singing of cherry trees, waiting for the show!” Into a few hours of return, the man died. When the police found him, carved into his skin was, “We’re here.”

Thats really good. But how does it fit in to a roleplay? Please explain or make the roleplay and we'll see how it works out! Smile

I dont have very many ideas. I used all of mine on plushiepals and they were complete epic fails.
Back to top Go down
AshleyxApplesauce
AshleyxApplesauce

Roleplay Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Ideas   Roleplay Ideas Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 3:40 pm

whiskers12cat wrote:
Oh my gosh Ashley, you should really do that! That actully made a chill run up my spine... thats good!

That's not mine hun, but I agree with you that it's a great idea x3
Back to top Go down
whiskers12cat
whiskers12cat

Roleplay Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Ideas   Roleplay Ideas Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 5:31 pm

Crap that was inbarressing. I could of swarn it said Ashley.
Back to top Go down
Puma52
Puma52

Roleplay Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Ideas   Roleplay Ideas Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 5:53 pm

I'm not as much of a roleplayer as I used to be... I cant keep up anymore.

*in old granny voice* "Darn kids these days!! They are too fast!!!!" study
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/iheartwebkinz52
BubblyKristin
BubblyKristin

Roleplay Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Ideas   Roleplay Ideas Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 8:16 pm

Lol wow. Darn kids.
Back to top Go down
Puma52
Puma52

Roleplay Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Ideas   Roleplay Ideas Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 5:06 pm

wrote:
I don't think I'll be opening up any rps, too busy nowadays.
Thats too bad.... Sad
But yeah I know what you mean..
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/iheartwebkinz52
BubblyKristin
BubblyKristin

Roleplay Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Ideas   Roleplay Ideas Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 1:37 pm

Puma52 wrote:
Dew Drop wrote:
I don't think I'll be opening up any rps, too busy nowadays.
Thats too bad.... Sad
But yeah I know what you mean..

Im not very busy since im on break, and soccer season is over. pirat
Back to top Go down
Evolia Redmoon

Evolia Redmoon

Roleplay Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Ideas   Roleplay Ideas Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 5:39 pm

Walks in rather meekly.
" Um..Maybe...Can I post an idea?"
Back to top Go down
Evolia Redmoon

Evolia Redmoon

Roleplay Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Ideas   Roleplay Ideas Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 6:44 pm

wrote:
Evolia Redmoon wrote:
Walks in rather meekly.
" Um..Maybe...Can I post an idea?"

I don't think it'll be a problem.

" I was thinking more of a Magee Alice or Diablo role play. Only instead cutsie-fy it by killing the monsters with rock filled pasteries. Or maybe something to do with a Yoshi role play, staring him as a bad guy trying to plan ways to kill Luigi and you play any character you want trying to help or stop him. Lets have a random adn fun RP for once, Like Bo-Bo-Bo!"
Back to top Go down
BubblyKristin
BubblyKristin

Roleplay Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Ideas   Roleplay Ideas Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 4:24 pm

So the roleplay would be based on super mario or..... what? Just to let you know i get confused alot. Smile
Back to top Go down
catlvr2
Admin

Roleplay Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Ideas   Roleplay Ideas Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 5:04 pm

Yeah I haven't RP'd in a LONG time
Back to top Go down
BubblyKristin
BubblyKristin

Roleplay Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Ideas   Roleplay Ideas Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 7:08 pm

I miss plushiepals. Sad
Back to top Go down
catlvr2
Admin

Roleplay Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Ideas   Roleplay Ideas Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 8:14 pm

BubblyKristin wrote:
I miss plushiepals. Sad

Me too Sad
Back to top Go down
BubblyKristin
BubblyKristin

Roleplay Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Ideas   Roleplay Ideas Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 10:01 pm

catlvr2 wrote:
BubblyKristin wrote:
I miss plushiepals. Sad

Me too Sad

stupid dkale.
Back to top Go down
whiskers12cat
whiskers12cat

Roleplay Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Ideas   Roleplay Ideas Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 11:25 am

haha gotta love dkale.
Back to top Go down
catlvr2
Admin

Roleplay Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Ideas   Roleplay Ideas Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 11:03 am

kittykinz wrote:
I reallllly want to start a Wajas roleplay, but nobody here even goes on there except for Moon. Wait, I don't even know if she goes there anymore... but if I did do it, everyone would be welcome to use one of my Wajas for a charrie.

I made an account but I didn't understand that site. Or how to get a pet or anything.
Back to top Go down
whiskers12cat
whiskers12cat

Roleplay Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Ideas   Roleplay Ideas Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 9:33 am

Yeah... I stunk at that website. I like CS much better.
Back to top Go down
Evolia Redmoon

Evolia Redmoon

Roleplay Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Ideas   Roleplay Ideas Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 4:40 pm

Sighs impatiently.
" Its a RP thats crazy. Its suppose to be confusing. Not to be harsh, but I'm kinda getting sick of a serious role play. Lets try a funny one, like Bobobo or something. Its not rocket science, guys! I suppose I'll have to repeat myself..."
Back to top Go down
catlvr2
Admin

Roleplay Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Ideas   Roleplay Ideas Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 11:12 pm

kittykinz wrote:
Catty or Redmoon should make an RP that has a similar story to Sonic the Hedgehog, only the charries are all our own (not Amy, Tails, etc.), and the plot is different. I dunno how else to explain it, but I would totally become a member of it. cat

You mean something like a world full of anthros? (AKA Anthropomorphic animals, Animals that act like humans wear clothes, walk on two legs, do human things. Examples: Mickey Mouse, Sonic, Chuck E Cheese, Bugs Bunny, Geoffery Giraffe, The talking webkinz characters ect, )

Basically a world of talking animals is what you talking about right?
Back to top Go down
catlvr2
Admin

Roleplay Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Ideas   Roleplay Ideas Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 11:47 pm

kittykinz wrote:
Yeah, that's what I mean.

Oh that sounds cool. People might like that we have a lot of animal lovers here. Now the question is what would this roleplay be called and what would it be about? scratch
Back to top Go down
Evolia Redmoon

Evolia Redmoon

Roleplay Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Ideas   Roleplay Ideas Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 1:23 pm

" I like the sound of an Anthro Role Play. I'd ,ove to make a Sonic character from scratch, and not just pick one. Hm...we need a name and a storyline, right? Ok, I'm on it. Give me a few days...say Tuesday or Thursday anf I'll have a good start-up.
" However, lets not have some kind of Redwall role play. Ugh...I hate the Redwall series, they kill all my favorite characters.
" Oh, yeah, back to subect...I'd say let me start it, if that's ok. I'd like to start one and be in charge. Hehe...I'll be nice. Don't worry. No crazy murmurings or angry posts. Polite me.
" Ok..."
Back to top Go down
BubblyKristin
BubblyKristin

Roleplay Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Ideas   Roleplay Ideas Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 5:31 pm

I could make an rp where there are just, people. No storline, just life! School, drama, and bf/gf and all that!
Back to top Go down
Evolia Redmoon

Evolia Redmoon

Roleplay Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Ideas   Roleplay Ideas Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 4:47 pm

"Wll, I've came up with one. Sounds good to me, but only catlvr will know of it. Ha, I'll let ya know when It'll be an Rp. -Gotta wait till the other RP cools down first!-

Hey, I like the sound of that, Bubbly. I can act myself in the role play!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Roleplay Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Ideas   Roleplay Ideas Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay Ideas
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next