Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum

Roleplays, Stories, Chatting, and more!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Not sure what to call this thread.. lol

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Puma52
Puma52

Not sure what to call this thread.. lol Empty
PostSubject: Not sure what to call this thread.. lol   Not sure what to call this thread.. lol Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 12:34 pm

Well I logged into Webkinz for the first time in forever today and I realized it was my...................................

2 YEAR WEBKINZ ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Woohoo!!!! I am so lucky I got on! I would have forgotten!!!

Also today, its Thanksgiving Smile

So... don't forget to log in and claim your gift!!!

I know that many of you havn't been on in a long time, so I'd just like to tell you that they've added some new things that are pretty cool Smile

My favorite addition is the Kinzville Park!!!
You can go down slides, swing on swingsets, and go on teeter-totters!!! (But you need a pet on each side to make it work)

There is also something called "Music Stars". You dont really do a lot there, its just a place where they put all of their POTM music vids so you can listen and watch them there.

And lastly, this has been there for a while, but there is a KinzStyle outlet. They moved all the clothing from the Wshop to there.. so if you are looking for clothes thats where they went. Wink
You can also make your own clothes there! It really isn't as cool as it sounds in my opinion. Its like making a food recipe, but with clothes instead. They usually turn out patchwork.

But yeah thats about it... Thank you so much if you read all of this!!!!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/iheartwebkinz52
catlvr2
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not sure what to call this thread.. lol   Not sure what to call this thread.. lol Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 8:51 pm

I actually remembered to go today cause of Thanksgiving. I got my gift and I missed a lot of Birthdays Shocked About 8 maybe. I wanna check out the park! Sound cool I'll have to try to get in again. Smile
Back to top Go down
Puma52
Puma52

PostSubject: Re: Not sure what to call this thread.. lol   Not sure what to call this thread.. lol Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 3:58 pm

Ya when I logged in I had missed about that many birthdays too. Shocked
Back to top Go down
catlvr2
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not sure what to call this thread.. lol   Not sure what to call this thread.. lol Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 5:50 pm

Heres a vid for clothing machine recipes!!!!! Not sure what to call this thread.. lol Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Puma52
Puma52

PostSubject: Re: Not sure what to call this thread.. lol   Not sure what to call this thread.. lol Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 11:46 am

Yeah yesterday I was on Webkinz Insider, and I saw some recipies for clothing so I did all the solved recipies! I loved all of the clothing they are really cool Wink
Back to top Go down
emilyloveswebkinz

PostSubject: hahahaaaa   Not sure what to call this thread.. lol Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 9:05 pm

HI this has nothing to do with your post.
but i know its you stephaniee!
lol its emilyy xD tongue
Back to top Go down
Puma52
Puma52

PostSubject: Re: Not sure what to call this thread.. lol   Not sure what to call this thread.. lol Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 12:39 pm

emilyloveswebkinz wrote:
HI this has nothing to do with your post.
but i know its you stephaniee!
lol its emilyy xD tongue
Ahhh yay!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not sure what to call this thread.. lol   Not sure what to call this thread.. lol Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not sure what to call this thread.. lol
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forum :: Websites :: Webkinz Talk-
Jump to: