Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum

Roleplays, Stories, Chatting, and more!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What do you do in the Mornings?

Go down 
+3
catlvr2
whiskers12cat
Evolia Redmoon
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Evolia Redmoon

Evolia Redmoon

What do you do in the Mornings? Empty
PostSubject: What do you do in the Mornings?   What do you do in the Mornings? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 9:55 am

"Ya know, not to sound like a noisy stalker, but I'm kinda wondering what everyone else does in the mornings unlike me, who lazes around in bed playing her game boy or something. If not getting ready fro school as well... Evil or Very Mad
"See, I just woke up and decided to drag my mom and the family over to the library -my only way of getting online- and I decided to do some work I left off ar a few days ago. then I started wondering what people did in the mornings besides me...Yeah, I'm pretty wierd!
"So, please, enlighten me. What do you do in the mornings?"
-If this is too personal, Cat, you can go ahead and lock it.- Very Happy Cool
Back to top Go down
whiskers12cat
whiskers12cat

PostSubject: Re: What do you do in the Mornings?   What do you do in the Mornings? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 1:09 pm

I'm not Catty, but I believe this isn't personal at all. I'm sure a billion people do the same thing we do in the morning as well.
Anyways, if I'm not getting ready for school, I usually get up and just go on my laptop untill my mom wakes up, and then I get something to eat and then do whatever.
Back to top Go down
catlvr2
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What do you do in the Mornings?   What do you do in the Mornings? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 11:10 am

Getting ready for school if it's a school day. These days I'm usually getting ready for Summer School in the mornings. If I get up I usually stay in bed for a while and maybe listen to the radio or something. If it's not a school day. I might ease myself awake then maybe get on the computer or maybe sometimes see what's on TV.

(Also no I don't think this is personal.)
Back to top Go down
Puma52
Puma52

PostSubject: Re: What do you do in the Mornings?   What do you do in the Mornings? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 1:42 pm

If it is a school day, then i wake up at about 5:45/6 and do my hair/makup, eat breakfast while watching the news, get dressed, make sure i have everything together, and then wait for my ride to get to my house.
During the summer (like now): If i have soccer, then i get up at 7, put my hair in a ponytail, eat a small breakfast, get dressed, fill up my water bottle and leave.
If i don't have soccer (like today): Then i sleep as long as i feel like (11 o'clock today x]) and then eat breakfast and stay on the computer for like 2 hours then do whatever i feel like doin xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/iheartwebkinz52
AshleyxApplesauce
AshleyxApplesauce

PostSubject: Re: What do you do in the Mornings?   What do you do in the Mornings? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 5:57 pm

If its a school day, i get ready and then watch tv or something before i leave.
If its not a school day, i get up and the first thing i do is usually pee. xD
Back to top Go down
catlvr2
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What do you do in the Mornings?   What do you do in the Mornings? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 10:03 am

AshleyxApplesauce wrote:

Laughing LOL I can understand that. I don't wake up at night so by morning I'm usually bursting! Usually 6-11 hours of holding it!
Back to top Go down
BubblyKristin
BubblyKristin

PostSubject: Re: What do you do in the Mornings?   What do you do in the Mornings? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 10:41 am

woah i swear i posted what i did a few weeks ago! where did it go?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/iheartwebkinz65
Evolia Redmoon

Evolia Redmoon

PostSubject: Re: What do you do in the Mornings?   What do you do in the Mornings? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 4:34 pm

"Huh, that's wierd. You guys aren't hasseled by your parents. Mine are like GET UP GET UP! TIME FOR SCHOOL MY LITTLE SCHOOL GIRL!
Me: "MOOOM! LEAVE ME ALONE!"
No
Back to top Go down
catlvr2
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What do you do in the Mornings?   What do you do in the Mornings? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:24 pm

My Mom tells me to get up if it's around noon because she wants me to eat. D:
Back to top Go down
whiskers12cat
whiskers12cat

PostSubject: Re: What do you do in the Mornings?   What do you do in the Mornings? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 10:19 am

AshleyxApplesauce wrote:

That made my laugh. I used to do that, but I don't have to usually anymore. Dude I honestly think as soon as I started typing this I had to pee. xD
Back to top Go down
BubblyKristin
BubblyKristin

PostSubject: Re: What do you do in the Mornings?   What do you do in the Mornings? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 11:50 am

aw thanks now i have to pee.

that is wierd
Back to top Go down
angello

PostSubject: Re: What do you do in the Mornings?   What do you do in the Mornings? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 5:55 am

I have a breakfast Smile
Back to top Go down
BubblyKristin
BubblyKristin

PostSubject: Re: What do you do in the Mornings?   What do you do in the Mornings? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 11:33 am

yummm!
SInce my post gt deleted,
1.wake up at 6:20
2.do my hair/makeup
3. get dressed
4. eat
5. yell at my mom tp drive me to school.
Back to top Go down
catlvr2
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What do you do in the Mornings?   What do you do in the Mornings? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 3:31 pm

Now that schools started I...

Wake up
Listen to the radio
get up after a period of time
get dressed
do bathroom things
eat cereal and drink chocolate/white milk
eat a bagel during the car ride
go to school
Back to top Go down
whiskers12cat
whiskers12cat

PostSubject: Re: What do you do in the Mornings?   What do you do in the Mornings? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 8:13 pm

On Tuesdays and Thursdays, I....

1. Get up, and use the computer till my mom gets up. -
2. Get dressed. -
3. Eat breakfast.
4. Throw random things in my backpack
5. Brush teeth.
6. Suddenly get excited.
7. Make a lunch
8. Comb hair and such (i do it last so it lasts longer)
9. Take off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you do in the Mornings?   What do you do in the Mornings? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do you do in the Mornings?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forum :: Forum :: General Chat-
Jump to: