Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum

Roleplays, Stories, Chatting, and more!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Ideas For Catagories and Forums Needed!

Go down 
+2
whiskers12cat
catlvr2
6 posters
AuthorMessage
catlvr2
Admin

New Ideas For Catagories and Forums Needed! Empty
PostSubject: New Ideas For Catagories and Forums Needed!   New Ideas For Catagories and Forums Needed! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 8:50 pm

I finally got the thing figured out so now I need some catagory and forum requests. First let me explain what they are.

A catagory is something that groups the forums together. You can't post in a catagory. It just groups the forums in some way. It needs forums inside it that have to do with the catagory (ex.Ours are Announcements/rules, forum, creativity, and websites)

A forum is a part inside the catagory it contains the topics you chat in. You go to the forum to talk about the forum subject.

So if you could think of more of those that would be great! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
whiskers12cat
whiskers12cat

PostSubject: Re: New Ideas For Catagories and Forums Needed!   New Ideas For Catagories and Forums Needed! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 10:05 pm

I understand this. Balto Source has this. They have a General Section that has Introduction, Suggestion, Rant, Praise, and so on.

Anyways, I think we need a... ummm...
Back to top Go down
BubblyKristin
BubblyKristin

PostSubject: Re: New Ideas For Catagories and Forums Needed!   New Ideas For Catagories and Forums Needed! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 12:18 pm

well i have no idea. ummmm maybe a forum where we can post pictures that we took, not drew
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/iheartwebkinz65
catlvr2
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Ideas For Catagories and Forums Needed!   New Ideas For Catagories and Forums Needed! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 12:56 pm

BubblyKristin wrote:
well i have no idea. ummmm maybe a forum where we can post pictures that we took, not drew

Photos can go in the visual art section. It even says so. Wink
Back to top Go down
BubblyKristin
BubblyKristin

PostSubject: Re: New Ideas For Catagories and Forums Needed!   New Ideas For Catagories and Forums Needed! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 5:21 pm

I havnt really read everything yet lol
Back to top Go down
catlvr2
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Ideas For Catagories and Forums Needed!   New Ideas For Catagories and Forums Needed! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 8:58 pm

Any other ideas?
Back to top Go down
Pengazooba

Pengazooba

PostSubject: Re: New Ideas For Catagories and Forums Needed!   New Ideas For Catagories and Forums Needed! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 8:52 pm

All these are coooooool ideas!!!!!!1! Very Happy Can I be a mod??
Back to top Go down
whiskers12cat
whiskers12cat

PostSubject: Re: New Ideas For Catagories and Forums Needed!   New Ideas For Catagories and Forums Needed! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 6:37 pm

o.o
Back to top Go down
catlvr2
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Ideas For Catagories and Forums Needed!   New Ideas For Catagories and Forums Needed! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 2:19 pm

Pengazooba wrote:

No you cannot be a mod because of all the things you did. We are going to let you be a member though unless you break the rules then you are out. Mad
Back to top Go down
Puma52
Puma52

PostSubject: Re: New Ideas For Catagories and Forums Needed!   New Ideas For Catagories and Forums Needed! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 6:13 pm

catlvr2 wrote:
Pengazooba wrote:

No you cannot be a mod because of all the things you did. We are going to let you be a member though unless you break the rules then you are out. Mad
xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/iheartwebkinz52
whiskers12cat
whiskers12cat

PostSubject: Re: New Ideas For Catagories and Forums Needed!   New Ideas For Catagories and Forums Needed! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 7:00 pm

OHMYGOSHHHHH MORE THEN 1 PERSON IS ON RIGHT NOW. MIRACLE.
Back to top Go down
Pengawhat

Pengawhat

PostSubject: Re: New Ideas For Catagories and Forums Needed!   New Ideas For Catagories and Forums Needed! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 3:39 pm

There should be a Club penguin forum. It is a popular website and some users, including me, like it (wait, not like... I'm obsessed!. Smile
Back to top Go down
BubblyKristin
BubblyKristin

PostSubject: Re: New Ideas For Catagories and Forums Needed!   New Ideas For Catagories and Forums Needed! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 10:07 pm

Club penguin drives me insane. U cant do anything unless ur a member and like THATS happening Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
whiskers12cat
whiskers12cat

PostSubject: Re: New Ideas For Catagories and Forums Needed!   New Ideas For Catagories and Forums Needed! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 7:05 pm

oh yessss. you can make suggestions, penga, but it sometime's it ain't happening.
it may be time for bark bark to return.
Back to top Go down
catlvr2
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Ideas For Catagories and Forums Needed!   New Ideas For Catagories and Forums Needed! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 2:38 pm

He's just making a suggestion guys that's what this topic is for. Also seeing as pengawhat's club penguin fans are here it might be possible that we could have one. It depends on the demand or how many topics there are about it.

I'm think of making a catagory for Youtube because there are a few topics about that also maybe a social networking catagory where people can talk about sites like Facebook, Myspace, and Twitter. What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
Pengawhat

Pengawhat

PostSubject: Re: New Ideas For Catagories and Forums Needed!   New Ideas For Catagories and Forums Needed! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 4:21 pm

Whiskers, I have changed, and if you can't respect that, then I guess...

That is a great idea, catlvr. I would love a Youtube forum.
Back to top Go down
BubblyKristin
BubblyKristin

PostSubject: Re: New Ideas For Catagories and Forums Needed!   New Ideas For Catagories and Forums Needed! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 7:40 pm

facebook and utube r awesome ideas!!!

I hate myspace with a deep firey passion
Back to top Go down
whiskers12cat
whiskers12cat

PostSubject: Re: New Ideas For Catagories and Forums Needed!   New Ideas For Catagories and Forums Needed! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 9:55 am

The FB one would be cool.
Back to top Go down
catlvr2
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Ideas For Catagories and Forums Needed!   New Ideas For Catagories and Forums Needed! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 8:26 pm

I personally don't like social networking sites but I know some of you like them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Ideas For Catagories and Forums Needed!   New Ideas For Catagories and Forums Needed! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Ideas For Catagories and Forums Needed!
Page 1 of 1