Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum

Roleplays, Stories, Chatting, and more!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How's school so far?

Go down 
+3
Puma52
whiskers12cat
catlvr2
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
BubblyKristin
BubblyKristin

How's school so far? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How's school so far?   How's school so far? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 11:07 am

We are watching a movie On chief Joseph in Washington History class, and there is lots of blood and war involved.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/iheartwebkinz65
whiskers12cat
whiskers12cat

PostSubject: Re: How's school so far?   How's school so far? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 8:54 am

<3 washington.
Back to top Go down
catlvr2
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How's school so far?   How's school so far? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 3:05 pm

I didn't pay attention to the movie thing today in case it was disturbing. i just wrote in my worksheet (Today's "movie" was apparently a clip from a show called "Band of Brothers" about the holocaust) The first movie (the disturbing one was called "Saving private Ryan" seriously to not watch this super realistic gore. (I remember this one scene where this soildier was lying on the ground with his guts spilled out crying for his Mom)
Back to top Go down
AshleyxApplesauce
AshleyxApplesauce

PostSubject: Re: How's school so far?   How's school so far? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 12:50 pm

School is alright so far.
I am now taking Chinese class and loving it<3
Ni hao, wo de ming zi shi Ashley. (:
I said 'Hello, my name is Ashley.'
I can write Chinese characters as well.

I'm in Algebra, which is pretty sucky, but I'm surpisingly getting an A. My grades have been much better than last year.
Science is funner this year. History is boring as usual. Computers is pretty interested. Im doing a project on my life, like a slideshow thing. English is easy.
The dances are so much funner this year.
I'm liking eighth grade Smile
Life is getting so much better with Alex gone. Sometimes I still miss him, but I have no classes with him, so barely seeing him makes everything so much easier! Smile

I hope everyone is having a good year<3
Back to top Go down
BubblyKristin
BubblyKristin

PostSubject: Re: How's school so far?   How's school so far? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 1:06 pm

i have a D in math cuz my teacher sucks. No one has an A in his class.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/iheartwebkinz65
whiskers12cat
whiskers12cat

PostSubject: Re: How's school so far?   How's school so far? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 2:58 pm

Haha you people confuse me about school stuff.
Back to top Go down
catlvr2
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How's school so far?   How's school so far? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 6:47 pm

We had a 2 hr delay today yay!
Back to top Go down
catlvr2
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How's school so far?   How's school so far? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 2:03 pm

The stupid immature freshman boys in my French class. They were being disruptive and someone complained so now the teacher separarted them and we all got new seats. I liked the seat where I was at and I sat with some people who were pretty good and nice I guess. Now I have to sit somewhere else. Ugh. D:
Back to top Go down
whiskers12cat
whiskers12cat

PostSubject: Re: How's school so far?   How's school so far? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 9:46 am

I like have more school stuff then all of you cuz I'm homeschooled.
Back to top Go down
catlvr2
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How's school so far?   How's school so far? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 8:10 pm

Oh boy right now we are reading The Grapes of Wrath and the book totally sucks. The way the people talk is hard to understand and it's also hard to understand what is going on in the story.
Back to top Go down
Evolia Redmoon

Evolia Redmoon

PostSubject: Re: How's school so far?   How's school so far? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 11:37 am

"In a pool of suffering, because everyone around me are immature brats." DX
Back to top Go down
Pengawhat

Pengawhat

PostSubject: Re: How's school so far?   How's school so far? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 12:30 pm

Dare you mention that word? School sucks. I am in fifth grade this year, and scared for middle school next year. Shocked
Back to top Go down
catlvr2
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How's school so far?   How's school so far? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 6:14 pm

Wow this says "So far" and now schoo,lis almost over!

Anyway I wasn't there today because I suddenly got pink eye on Saturday and we had some trouble getting the percription on Sunday so I couldn't get all the doses in so my eye was still pinkish today.

Anyway its a good thing I didn't go because apparently we got a bomb threat today. Someone found a note in the parking lot and they had to evacuate the Middle and High school that was threatened. They had the sniffer dogs in and such. Then I guess they let everone back in but there will be extra security tomorrow because the threat said in the next 48 hours.
Back to top Go down
catlvr2
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How's school so far?   How's school so far? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 1:23 pm

Apparently some girl that goes to the middle school died in a car accident over the weekend. So a bunch of people at the middle school and high school wore green as it was said that was her favorite color.
Back to top Go down
whiskers12cat
whiskers12cat

PostSubject: Re: How's school so far?   How's school so far? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 6:55 pm

Seriously? How old was she? When did she die?
Back to top Go down
AshleyxApplesauce
AshleyxApplesauce

PostSubject: Re: How's school so far?   How's school so far? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:48 pm

Pengawhat wrote:
Dare you mention that word? School sucks. I am in fifth grade this year, and scared for middle school next year. Shocked

Awe, middle schools not so bad. (:

I'm not really nervous for high school, because I'll be a freshman and my brother will be a senior. Plus all of his friends I'm pretty close to, so I'm all set. Very Happy
I'm excited for the end of middle school, but I'm afraid I'm going to cry. I'm a really emotional person. Mad
Back to top Go down
AshleyxApplesauce
AshleyxApplesauce

PostSubject: Re: How's school so far?   How's school so far? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 7:57 am

^ Wow, I don't go back to school until September. Surprised
I'm glad it's over too. I'm kinda nervous to start high school, but I'll be fine. My brother & his friends are going to be seniors, so I'm all set. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
whiskers12cat
whiskers12cat

PostSubject: Re: How's school so far?   How's school so far? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 8:16 am

I miss homelink. I like can't wait till September to get back to it.
Back to top Go down
AshleyxApplesauce
AshleyxApplesauce

PostSubject: Re: How's school so far?   How's school so far? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 6:42 am

Wow, our high school starts freshman year. o:
That's good, some of my friends are going to different high schools, but all of my closest friends are going to the same high school as me. Smile

What classes did everyone pick for next year? (If you can choose electives).
I'm taking:

Honors Freshman English.
Geometry.
Honors Biology.
Honors World History. (I know, what did I get myself into? -___-)
Intro to Art.
Chinese.
Internet Publishing.
Health. (To get it over with)
Nutrition Science.

Then there are alternatives you could choose so here's my alternatives:
Spanish.
Glee.
Computer Applications.
PE.
Keyboarding.
Back to top Go down
catlvr2
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How's school so far?   How's school so far? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 9:27 am

Well my schedule is a little messed up this year and needs some changes....

Because a teacher left I didn't get Regional cooking so I tried to sign up for what was it called? Tv and Video production?

For geometry I got a teacher who is not very nice and in addition I failed a class I took with her before. They got rid of the fundamentals/basic classes so this is regular geometry. This teacher was faced paced in Fundamentals of algrebra 2 so if I get stuck with her I will most likely fail.

I was fine with English 12 but then I found out that we will be reading this book that has subject matter that will scare me to the point of literally being ill. So I have to try to move to Communications and Creative writing for my English credit.

Then I want Jewlery and Metal Design as another elective.

I really hope I get all my changes otherwise I could be completely screwed. I won't find out till the first day though if it changed. Ugh this sucks.
Back to top Go down
AshleyxApplesauce
AshleyxApplesauce

PostSubject: Re: How's school so far?   How's school so far? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 12:34 pm

Catty, I really want to take the class with Jewelry in it, but I have to take Intro to Art first. -__-

Kitty, you're going to be in 10th grade, right?
If so, that means you're in advanced classes, so you had Geometry in 9th grade also. Was Geometry hard? -.-
Back to top Go down
catlvr2
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How's school so far?   How's school so far? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 8:56 am

I'm going to have geometry this year. I failed algebra 2 in 10th grade so I had to take it again in 11th so now I have to take Geometry in 12th.
Back to top Go down
AshleyxApplesauce
AshleyxApplesauce

PostSubject: Re: How's school so far?   How's school so far? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 9:22 pm

Awe, I'm sorry. :/
In my school district, we have Geometry before Algebra 2. Surprised
Back to top Go down
catlvr2
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How's school so far?   How's school so far? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 10:26 am

I think they changed it that way here too but I'm not sure. Whenever I came in though it was Geometry after Algebra 2.
Back to top Go down
AshleyxApplesauce
AshleyxApplesauce

PostSubject: Re: How's school so far?   How's school so far? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 9:25 am

Oh. I always thought it SHOULD be that way. 'Cause ya'know, Algebra, then Algebra 2 right after. I thought it was weird the way my school did it. :p

Only six weeks left until school.
& I start a day earlier than the rest of the highschool because I'm a freshman.
Whoop-dee-doo. -__-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How's school so far?   How's school so far? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How's school so far?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next