Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum

Roleplays, Stories, Chatting, and more!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Into The Wild: A Warrior Cats RP (ANYONE CAN JOIN!!)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
BubblyKristin
BubblyKristin

Into The Wild: A Warrior Cats RP (ANYONE CAN JOIN!!) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into The Wild: A Warrior Cats RP (ANYONE CAN JOIN!!)   Into The Wild: A Warrior Cats RP (ANYONE CAN JOIN!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 4:51 pm

((im a little confused on whats coming to them or whats happening to the cats...)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/iheartwebkinz65
Evolia Redmoon

Evolia Redmoon

PostSubject: Re: Into The Wild: A Warrior Cats RP (ANYONE CAN JOIN!!)   Into The Wild: A Warrior Cats RP (ANYONE CAN JOIN!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 4:52 pm

((Join the club. Already a problem crops up?! Whoa!))
Back to top Go down
BubblyKristin
BubblyKristin

PostSubject: Re: Into The Wild: A Warrior Cats RP (ANYONE CAN JOIN!!)   Into The Wild: A Warrior Cats RP (ANYONE CAN JOIN!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 4:53 pm

((LOL but im still confuzzled))
Back to top Go down
Evolia Redmoon

Evolia Redmoon

PostSubject: Re: Into The Wild: A Warrior Cats RP (ANYONE CAN JOIN!!)   Into The Wild: A Warrior Cats RP (ANYONE CAN JOIN!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 4:55 pm

(( What I'm getting from is:
A peace ful little Clan is resting but suddenly -GASP!- Danger strikes the cute iddle kit-tays! Oh noes! Two legs!
That's what I'm getting, so my character is running for her life since she's too small to fight. Something I would have done.))
Back to top Go down
BubblyKristin
BubblyKristin

PostSubject: Re: Into The Wild: A Warrior Cats RP (ANYONE CAN JOIN!!)   Into The Wild: A Warrior Cats RP (ANYONE CAN JOIN!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 4:59 pm

((uh your seven feet tall!))

Sonnykit panicked so he bolted out from under Gingerblaze, and ran towards the trees by the river.

Gingerblaze shot off after sonnykit when he was took by surprise. Run. find sonnykit. was his first intention until it started raining. Find shelter and sonnykit.
Back to top Go down
Evolia Redmoon

Evolia Redmoon

PostSubject: Re: Into The Wild: A Warrior Cats RP (ANYONE CAN JOIN!!)   Into The Wild: A Warrior Cats RP (ANYONE CAN JOIN!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 5:06 pm

(( Uh, but not Shadowkit, she's a midget compared to a full grown cat.))

Shadowkit tore off, pushing up small tuffs of dirt. Soon, sounds of the river gurgling and rushing over bold stones rocked her scenses. She paused, skidding filth of bank mud and staring into the swirling water that rushed powerfully, strong enough to bash a kit's head upon rocks instantly.
Back to top Go down
BubblyKristin
BubblyKristin

PostSubject: Re: Into The Wild: A Warrior Cats RP (ANYONE CAN JOIN!!)   Into The Wild: A Warrior Cats RP (ANYONE CAN JOIN!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 6:15 pm

"SHADOW!" cried out sonnykit, right when he saw her fall in the water.
"WHAT HAPPENED?" yelled gingerblaze over the roaring river and rain.
"SHE FELL I-" sonnykit got cut of by the thunder and lighning."Save her!"
Gingerblaze dived into the raoring water and coaught a glimpse of the black fur, that he attemted to swin to.
"Try to stay up! Im coming!" when he got close enough, he swiped at her stomach to try to catch her, which only made him sink more.
Back to top Go down
Evolia Redmoon

Evolia Redmoon

PostSubject: Re: Into The Wild: A Warrior Cats RP (ANYONE CAN JOIN!!)   Into The Wild: A Warrior Cats RP (ANYONE CAN JOIN!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 6:24 pm

Yowling loudly, Shadowkit realized she had just fallen into the water. The merciless water bashed her around and around, making her sick and crushing her randomly agents the sides of the steep bank walls. Somewere, as the water tugged her under and above evily, she could hear Sonnykit's voice above the wild roar, and Gingerblaze...
She didn't want to die!
" Rooowo! HHEEEELP! MEEEEEEEEE!" She screamed and yowled wildly, thrashing her paws and trying to swim. Shadowkit lost her dignity as the silent she-cat, now acting more like a terrified kit that she was and begging the gods above to save her. Oh! What was the name of that Clan?! StarClan!
" Help! Oh help me, Starclan, grooo-"
She fell under a collosil wave of water, drowing out all sight and hearing and flooding her eyes, mouth, and ears with the liquid that provided and snuffed out life.
Back to top Go down
whiskers12cat
whiskers12cat

PostSubject: Re: Into The Wild: A Warrior Cats RP (ANYONE CAN JOIN!!)   Into The Wild: A Warrior Cats RP (ANYONE CAN JOIN!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 7:09 pm

Poeples can I have a recap!?
Back to top Go down
Evolia Redmoon

Evolia Redmoon

PostSubject: Re: Into The Wild: A Warrior Cats RP (ANYONE CAN JOIN!!)   Into The Wild: A Warrior Cats RP (ANYONE CAN JOIN!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 7:15 pm

Shocked ((Honestly whisker, me and Bubbly are confused as well. We're just posting a few things that are grasping the situation: The Clan's in peril.))
Back to top Go down
whiskers12cat
whiskers12cat

PostSubject: Re: Into The Wild: A Warrior Cats RP (ANYONE CAN JOIN!!)   Into The Wild: A Warrior Cats RP (ANYONE CAN JOIN!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 8:46 pm

Well what the hecks attacking them?
Back to top Go down
BubblyKristin
BubblyKristin

PostSubject: Re: Into The Wild: A Warrior Cats RP (ANYONE CAN JOIN!!)   Into The Wild: A Warrior Cats RP (ANYONE CAN JOIN!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 10:27 pm

whisker wrote:
Well what the hecks attacking them?

not sure!

Gingerblaze went under, with his eyes open, he saw shadowkit. It was actually a little calmer under... He swan toward her with all of his strength and got her in his grip. By the scruff of the neck, he brought her up. The waves wernt as wild as they were for a second, the wind had died down for a moment. Ginger blaze got to the edge, but couldnt get up the ledge.
"Shonnykit! Try to grab her!" he said through his half closed mouth. Sonnykit took her out but gingerblaze fell into nothing but blackness.
Back to top Go down
100ashley100

100ashley100

PostSubject: Re: Into The Wild: A Warrior Cats RP (ANYONE CAN JOIN!!)   Into The Wild: A Warrior Cats RP (ANYONE CAN JOIN!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 12:30 pm

(( Whats happening? All I know is that I was attacking a twolegs with a gun in his hand.. silent ))

Ravenstar saw a hand snatch her scruff and throw her to the hard forest floor in less than a second.It was all blank in her mind what happened here.Was Lightningclan really going to be okay?! She opened her eyes finding footprints leading to Lightningclan camp!! Ravenstar darted off following the footprints on the crushed moss.
Back to top Go down
Evolia Redmoon

Evolia Redmoon

PostSubject: Re: Into The Wild: A Warrior Cats RP (ANYONE CAN JOIN!!)   Into The Wild: A Warrior Cats RP (ANYONE CAN JOIN!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 1:08 pm

((Uh-oh, why the hell does the two-leg have a gun?!))

Shadowkit, spluttering and coughing, clawed hard at whatever was holding her. When she opened her eyes, snorting water from both nostrils miserably, she saw Sonnykit and immediatly stopped.
" Ughn! Sonnykit! Were's...Gingerblaze...?" She growled lowly, eyes starting to film over. Her insides felt submerged in water, and her mind started to slug down into nothing but trance...
"Momma..." She coughed suddenly, but went limp in Sonnykit's grasp. Unconciesness took her.
Back to top Go down
BubblyKristin
BubblyKristin

PostSubject: Re: Into The Wild: A Warrior Cats RP (ANYONE CAN JOIN!!)   Into The Wild: A Warrior Cats RP (ANYONE CAN JOIN!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 5:12 pm

"AHHH! SHADOWKIT!" sonnykit cried out."HElp her! somebody help her!"

Ginger blaze woke up in a whole new area. Warm... sandy... thought gingerblaze. He opend his eyes. He wasnt in the forest anymore. He was, in the city, but which city?
Back to top Go down
100ashley100

100ashley100

PostSubject: Re: Into The Wild: A Warrior Cats RP (ANYONE CAN JOIN!!)   Into The Wild: A Warrior Cats RP (ANYONE CAN JOIN!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 5:42 pm

Ravenstar gasped as she tried to run faster and faster but went nowhere near camp.She decided to give up and fall to the ground,legs trembling and head spinning.Her last words were,"I promised to save my clan....but-but-" then she collapsed and everything went black.
Back to top Go down
whiskers12cat
whiskers12cat

PostSubject: Re: Into The Wild: A Warrior Cats RP (ANYONE CAN JOIN!!)   Into The Wild: A Warrior Cats RP (ANYONE CAN JOIN!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 8:07 pm

Silverclaw silently watched from the bushes. She waited, before pouning.
Back to top Go down
100ashley100

100ashley100

PostSubject: Re: Into The Wild: A Warrior Cats RP (ANYONE CAN JOIN!!)   Into The Wild: A Warrior Cats RP (ANYONE CAN JOIN!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 12:15 pm

Ravenstar was surrounded by a green swirl and ancient voices whispering,"Why...Why!!WHY!!!WHY!!!!!"
She trembled to speak in front of the cats asking her why she gave up.The black she-cat knew if she didn't give up...the twolegs would not destroy her clan.The ancient cats stared at her,speechless.Their faces looked blank and anxious.Ravenstar and the ancient cats disapeared and the green swirl was gone.
Back to top Go down
BubblyKristin
BubblyKristin

PostSubject: Re: Into The Wild: A Warrior Cats RP (ANYONE CAN JOIN!!)   Into The Wild: A Warrior Cats RP (ANYONE CAN JOIN!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 3:03 pm

Gingerblaze bounded up and down the river finding which way he came, and according to the current, he came from the left way. So he ran that way untilm he couldnt run anymore.
Back to top Go down
Evolia Redmoon

Evolia Redmoon

PostSubject: Re: Into The Wild: A Warrior Cats RP (ANYONE CAN JOIN!!)   Into The Wild: A Warrior Cats RP (ANYONE CAN JOIN!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 5:07 pm

Shadowkit, in the darkness of her dreams, felt the presence of another cat. The smell of spilt blood and flowers of the moon filled her nostrills. When she opened her eyes, all she could see was a white relm. And another cat.
She couldn't move, but hissed an angry warning that echoed around her. The other cat simply curled its tails around her paws. Noticing how large the other cat was, and the simularity of the dark black fur, Shadowkit instantly recognized her mother.
" Momma!" she mewled. The black she cat cocked her head to the side and flicked her ears back.
" Shadowkit, my sweet. You are back." The voice came out like a sibilant hiss.
" Momma, were am I? Shadowkit questioned, twitching her nose, " I can't smell anything but salt..." Her voice rose, " Momma, is that blood?!"
" Calm yourself, kit!" Her mother snarled unexpectidly, " I didn't give birth to a weakling!"
Back to top Go down
BubblyKristin
BubblyKristin

PostSubject: Re: Into The Wild: A Warrior Cats RP (ANYONE CAN JOIN!!)   Into The Wild: A Warrior Cats RP (ANYONE CAN JOIN!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 4:40 pm

gingerblaze soon arrived back at the den, buton his way back, he was trampled by some coyotes, who didnt want him for meal, just for a game. His right side was now scraped and skined, but he was back, and it was night.
Back to top Go down
whiskers12cat
whiskers12cat

PostSubject: Re: Into The Wild: A Warrior Cats RP (ANYONE CAN JOIN!!)   Into The Wild: A Warrior Cats RP (ANYONE CAN JOIN!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 9:11 am

Silverclaw lunged at the pack of coyotes.
Back to top Go down
Evolia Redmoon

Evolia Redmoon

PostSubject: Re: Into The Wild: A Warrior Cats RP (ANYONE CAN JOIN!!)   Into The Wild: A Warrior Cats RP (ANYONE CAN JOIN!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 2:44 pm

((We kinda died, haven't we? GET BACK TO THE ROLE PLAY, SLACKERS!))

Shadowkit eyed her mother warily, who lifted her tail as she stood to her paws and meowed calmly,
"Do you not have eyes, my kit? Look around you."
At first, Shadowkit watched the much older she-cat, but the urge to quench the natural curiousity a kit bestows overwhelmed her distrust, and she glanced around. It, the meeting place, was surrounded by broken down trees, but the smell of the forest in full health wafted in her nostrils. The kit opened her maw to taste, and found she could smell prey and more blood and flowers.
" You are confused," the other cat meowed, "So very confused. Do not worry, this is much to take in for a kit." The cat approached Shadowkit, who drew back slightly, " Fearing me is foolish, my daughter. You and I are of the same Clan, can't you tell?"
Shadowkit pawed a bit close, tiny claws unsheathed still, and smelt the other cat, who bowed her head. The smell grew stronger, but was so familure as well.
"Do not fear the smell you taste now," the cat meowed, "It is Blood Clan's smell."
" Blood Clan?" Shadowkit repeated, feeling odd, "But, I live in Lightening Clan!"
"No," the she-cat purred, " You are of Blood Clan. You have a Leader's blood in you."
"So, who are you really, Mother?" Shadowkit hissed.
"My name is Gorestar, and you, my kit, are the true leader of Blood Clan...Not yet, but soon...i use to be, but my nine lives are used up..." She meowed sorrowfully.
"I...don't understand!" Shadowkit mewled, backing up agents a trunk, " If you're dead-"
" I know, " Gorestar soothed, cutting her kit short, "One day, when you reach apprentancehood, I'll explain it all. I just wanted to see you, Shadowkit...My lovely, beautiful Shadowkit..." And Shadowkit saw a loving look in the eyes of pure green.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Into The Wild: A Warrior Cats RP (ANYONE CAN JOIN!!)   Into The Wild: A Warrior Cats RP (ANYONE CAN JOIN!!) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Into The Wild: A Warrior Cats RP (ANYONE CAN JOIN!!)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forum :: Forum :: Roleplay-
Jump to: